Seen in a Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tonight I went downstairs to the single stall bathrooms in my dorm and there were a few girls standing outside their doors talking. I had to walk right through them to get to the bathroom to change my diaper and when I did I could hear them giggling and whisper to each other, "is he wearing a diaper?" It's humiliating knowing that people other than my girlfriend know about my diapers now. I know I shouldn't care but I've already had a stressful few days which is why I was wearing diapers to begin with. And now this.

Advice?

Last edited:
How much does two girls opinions matter to you? Specifically; when you have a girlfriend already, someone I assume accepts you for the most part, why would you care?
I don't mean to sound dismissive, uninterested, or even mean. My advice is still straightforward. Don't worry about it. You could have misheard, and even if you didn't, would anyone bother listening to trivial gossip from them?
Live your life the way you want. You have a rare opportunity too actually do near whatever you'd like, not something everyone on this planet has planned for you. Be you.

Enjoy it. You don't need to be embarrassed, and that's practically a scene out of something from the story forum. Nothing wrong with wearing a diaper, lots of people need them. Particularly when the girls don't even know the context, laughing at someone for wearing a diaper is potentially laughing at a person with a medical condition, which is pretty uncool on their parts.

I don't advocate proclaiming the wearing of IC products for showing-off/fetish/whatever.

I try to be as discreet as possible, but 'I' am well aware of that 'Poofy-feeling', even though I'm wearing oversized shorts/pants, and a large shirt to try and hide it.

When purchasing products at stores, I've had more than one cashier ask me if I want the 'Bulk' items bagged. I usually just chuckle and shake my head. I figure the world has far greater issues, and if anyone wants to notice, much less make comment or offer insult?

That's their problem.

B.

Thanks guys. Means a lot. Still trying to accept myself so little things like this are minor hurdles I suppose. :)

You'll be fine :) The more you can accept yourself, the less those things will bother you!

Hey, sorry they acted like that. Like ArchieRoni said, it's not cool what they did. They don't know why you've got them on. It was a very immature thing for them to laugh at someone else's medical condition. I know it's hard, but do your best to ignore them.

Consider this. . .

I know many ABDLs who was introduced to the whole concept when they became curious as to why someone, who was not a child, was wearing a diaper, especially someone living an otherwise normal life.

Heck, even I laughed at my friend for wetting the bed- not directly or in a mean way, just disbelief -and ended up researching the whole topic. ( This was when I was around 10-12. )

So, one of those girls could get "curious". . .LOL

But like others have said, as far as they know, it is a medical issue and it is none of their business. They would be horrible people to cause trouble.

Just made me feel awful.. I still put on the dry diaper because I've had a horrible few days and classes are stressful.

some girls are just immature that way

Internet said:
Just made me feel awful.. I still put on the dry diaper because I've had a horrible few days and classes are stressful.

Yeah, I know that can suck and it's good you didn't let them change your behavior. The thing to remember is that the girls laughing like they did shows that their opinion wasn't worth respecting. You don't need to feel bad because whatever they thought doesn't matter.

Last edited:
There is nothing to be ashamed off if they see you in a diaper...you have it made in the shade compared to women who constantly clean themselves while you have the easy way out :D

How did they know you were wearing a diaper? Were you not wearing pants? Public exhibitionism gives this community a bad reputation.

here's a thought. If you noticed someone had a diaper on and you were with your friend wouldn't you point it out to them as soon as possible. Even if you aren't meaning to make fun of them with the observation I doubt you could help making it. Like if I saw someone else with a diaper and I was with someone I knew I would probably point it out to them just to start conversation doesn't mean I'm making fun of the person for it in fact in all likelihood I'm sympathizing with them to my friend. Don't know if this helps at all but I'm just here to give different perspectives.

Well, I'll weigh in and parrot what others have said. It does sound like a diaper humiliation story, and I get into those kind of stories, so try to enjoy it from that standpoint. And again as has been said, you don't live to please other people, especially silly, immature girls. I also think that college is a great time for testing boundaries. Even though I'm married with kids and grandchildren, in college I lived exclusively gay. I grew my hair down to my shoulders, smoked a lot of weed and pretty much told the world to go to hell. As Chef from South Park said, "That's what college is for, boys."

INTrePid said:
How did they know you were wearing a diaper? Were you not wearing pants? Public exhibitionism gives this community a bad reputation.

I had shorts and a long t shirt on. I was walking down to change in the single stall bathroom.

Internet said:
Tonight I went downstairs to the single stall bathrooms in my dorm and there were a few girls standing outside their doors talking. I had to walk right through them to get to the bathroom to change my diaper and when I did I could hear them giggling and whisper to each other, "is he wearing a diaper?" It's humiliating knowing that people other than my girlfriend know about my diapers now. I know I shouldn't care but I've already had a stressful few days which is why I was wearing diapers to begin with. And now this.

Advice?

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that happened. That's one of my biggest fears about wearing outside of the house actually.

All I can say is, try not to worry to much about those girls, the fact they laughed about it really kind of invalidates their opinion on the matter anyway, and just goes to show their immaturity.

Seeing as you're at college, where lots of stupid shit happens, I see it as far more likely that they would think one of the following things; It was a practical joke, it was a dare, or you lost a bet with a friend, and wearing a diaper is a forfeit. They're not going to think it's for a fetish.

It can be embarrassing when someone finds out about wearing diapers... especially if it was not your wish for them to. Its pretty insensitive because those girls have no idea why you could be wearing a diaper. Having said that, the biggest piece of advice I can give from several years of wearing diapers is to maintain a sense of humor and light heartedness about it all :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back