Seen in a Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect my family may know... no concrete reasons... but they've never said anything. My mum once found my stash when I was a teen, but I made up a bullshit excuse. I have no idea if she even knew/knows that ABDL is a thing.

Lilsteve said:
Why can't you change in your room? A towel to dry off a bit then go shower

Obviously I can't speak for the layout of the OP's dorm, but speaking from personal experience here (I'm currently living in a dorm with a roomate)..

The layout of my dormroom is basically just a smallish room with two beds, a desk, and some chairs on both sides. We do have a shared bathroom, but even with the door locked trying to change into a diaper would be totally out of the question when my roommate is around (because of the sound).

Much like the OP, I usually try and use the single hallway bathroom a few doors down from my room when I need to change. It's far more private, and there isn't the question of being noticed because of its location.

Thankfully I'm in a relatively small Honors dorm where all of the people here are pretty close knit, hardworking nerdy types--but I can still sympathize with the difficulties of having diapers on campus.

Once, I was seem at a rest top and some guy gave me a weird look. Considering I'd never see him again, it was kinda funny.

Why not slip a diaper into one of their back packs when they aren't looking. Then when you are in class knock over her bag. When the diaper falls out of her bag everyone will think that she wears diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back