Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!!

BabyDaniel1

Exclamation Hello!!

Just a little backstory on me, I just created my account. I'm Daniel, from MN And I'm 19. Loved wearing diapers and the feeling of being controlled my someone older, preferably a mommy. When I was in 7th grade, my love for diapers began when my parents decided to put me on "diaper punishment" (ask me what that included). Anyways, Im looking forward to meeting many girls and guys alike on this site! [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 05-Mar-2015 at 05:18. Reason: no personal ads

Nice to meet you Daniel I was born in North Dakota and lived there briefly, guess that makes us sorta neighbors! What do you have for hobbies? You play video games or listen to certain kinds of music ?

Sigh....I wish my mom had diaper punished me! Instead, she sent me to a shrink. Somehow, it wasn't fun.

Welcome to ADISC! What are some your interests outside of diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by SubmissiveMN View Post
    When I was in 7th grade, my love for diapers began when my parents decided to put me on "diaper punishment" (ask me what that included).
    How exactly did diaper punishment work with school? Did your friends / classmates know about it?

Also, where did your parents get the idea to punish you with diapers? Seems like a rather odd punishment to come up with.

BabyDaniel1

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! What are some your interests outside of diapers?

How exactly did diaper punishment work with school? Did your friends / classmates know about it?

Also, where did your parents get the idea to punish you with diapers? Seems like a rather odd punishment to come up with.
    My mom really didn't take school as an exception! If it was a good day she might have allowed me to go in pull-ups, but otherwise it was just in
    diapers and had to get changed when I got home! Surprisingly, nobody knew about it except for my closest friends.. My mom was diapered for punishment as a kid, so I guess she caried the legacy!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    Nice to meet you Daniel I was born in North Dakota and lived there briefly, guess that makes us sorta neighbors! What do you have for hobbies? You play video games or listen to certain kinds of music ?
    I love strategy games like Command and Conquer, and all 2K games are great too. Mostly I listen to rap or pop

My mom really didn't take school as an exception! If it was a good day she might have allowed me to go in pull-ups, but otherwise it was just in
    diapers and had to get changed when I got home! Surprisingly, nobody knew about it except for my closest friends.. My mom was diapered for punishment as a kid, so I guess she caried the legacy!
    Gee, that's scary...but I can't argue because things like that are wishful dreams to all of us so I can't argue (It also depends on the parent ) So your saying your mom was ok with you wearing diapers? Wow! I can't get that and I call that "the american dream" although the actual dream is to get a job and get laid but that certainly is another dream I will have later but who knows...the future is around the corner.

Sorry I forgot to say this, welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy.

Hi SubmissiveMN, and welcome to ADISC.

Command and Conquer games are great! Think my favorite was Red Alert, but that was ages ago.

Exactly how long were you typically diaper punished? I'm kind of surprised no one found out, since you didn't change at school. You must have been pretty lucky that no one smelled them...

Where did your grandparents come up with the idea of diaper punishment for your mom???

Welcome to the site buddy and wow I thought I was the only one who got that punishment as a kid!