• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

hirohamada

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi my name is Jake and as my username suggests i'm a fan of Big Hero 6. I am a DL/ Little. My favorite type of diapers are mainly Pull-Ups as the prints are really cute while Goodnites/Underjams style is my 2nd favorite. And hoping to make some nice people here on ADISC

Hi there,

We are a good, supportive bunch on here. You will find plenty people who have things in common with you. It does help if you could tell us just a little more - What do you do? Any hobbies? Music / games you like...

Look forward to hearing a bit more.

Welcome!

DLE

Welcome! :) I've heard of Big Hero 6 and people say its good.. I'm a Disney nut so I may just check it out (more of their hand drawn stuff but still)! :)

Hi Hirohamada and welcome to adisc.

Welcome! I saw Big hero six recently, and I really enjoyed it a lot. I actually got pretty emotional, which is unusual for me with a kids movie.

Hi and welcome :) Big Hero 6 is on my watch list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back