FNAF3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Decided I might as well start this. Five Night's at Freddy's 3 thread, and all.

Despite myself, I do become utterly fascinated with the Five Night's at Freddy's games, and now that we are starting to get out first extended look, now that the demo has come out and Markyplier-man has uploaded a video and other things, I felt that possibly people might want to talk about theories, reactions to things that pop up, and such. I imagine the information is going to start pouring out now.

~~~

I just finished watching Marikiplier's video of it and I suppose you might want to familiarze yourself with a bit if you want to understand what I'm going to say now. Or at least with the kinda experiences people are having on the first couple demo nights.

I did get a bit frustrated with him. Seemed like it was obvious hat he just occasionally needed to hit "reboot all" in order to avoid the errors. I suppose I could be wrong, it just seems like that. Kinda like this game's version of the wind-up thing.

Do you think they are using the hallucination system with the ventilation to have the other animatronics take part without actually actively involving them? Or do you think they'll actively show up somehow?

Notice anything interesting you think is worth talking about? I didn't, but it was hard to see much of anything. The people who are running that definitely are running things on the cheap. Those cameras are awful. Hehe.

Also new image,

http://i.imgur.com/8IWayw0.jpg (Not for the silly babies who are easily scared.)

Would be funny if they really try to delve into the possibility that this game is just someone hallucinating. Hehe.

Last edited:
Seems like the full game's been released. Sure the videos are flooding from everywhere. I tend to follow a pattern of "watch Markiplier's videos", then do my Wiki searching.. so I might be a bit behind on the news. His 3rd Night video is up now though. He was pretty cute in it, the way he talks to Spring Trap.

Spring Trap (the old animatronic starring this game) is certainly freakish as a thing. Though.. would link those images but I don't want to have someone accidentally stumble on them if they didn't want to see them. Basically just there is some secret opening images of Spring Trap that reveal some creepy stuff about him. Check them out if you are interested.

Wonder what his deal is.. the fact that you lure him around with child laughter noises is kinda creepy.

I am a huge fan of Five Nights At Freddy's and I already got the game but I swear to god this shit is more scarier than the last two combined...holy hell...

Springtrap is a new animatronic and it stars 30 years after Freddy Fazbear's pizza.

Snivy told me to try the demo yesterday. Well I did at 2am, these games should be banned from 10pm onwards till the next day morning. :'D

DrunkBearCub said:
Snivy told me to try the demo yesterday. Well I did at 2am, these games should be banned from 10pm onwards till the next day morning. :'D

:laugh: seriously :p

Snivy said:
I am a huge fan of Five Nights At Freddy's

I dunno, something might have tipped me off. *glances at your avatar* Hehe.

Otherwise, another Marky video came up! The Puppet Master!

Seriously, I've loved the atmosphere of many of these games, and I've loved the intention.. but each game had it's flaws when it actually came to the gameplay. The previous two games were all about memorizing one specific pattern and and then doing it over and over, and each game basically punished the idea of scouting around the cameras and trying to follow the animatronics around. This one with it's one animatronic system and the changes he made to avoid exploitation are much better, and even if it doesn't end up my favorite story wise or vibe wise, this one will definitely be my favorite "gameplay" wise. The fact that he still included the others with the "phantom" versions that punish you for pulling down the screen when they are looking just takes the cake.

Enjoying this one so far. Still got a good mount of content to digest though.

gigglemuffinz said:
I dunno, something might have tipped me off. *glances at your avatar* Hehe.

Otherwise, another Marky video came up! The Puppet Master!

YOU WATCH MARKIPLIER!!!!!! OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU !!!!!

I see what you mean and considering the FNaF 2 is considered the hardest because there is so much crap to do, I wondered if Scott decided to ease up with the tactics but add more anticipation and jumpscares to his third one, I mist say this new one is very creative.

Shamefully, I got the bad ending and I don't even know how I even got it >.< Even markiplier got it and he is confused on it...I think I gotta play nightmare mode and see (I know THAT particular mode is going to be hell)

After I finished watching the FNAF 3 Let's Play by Markiplier and seeing him confused as well at the ending. I decided to go and check out the comments to see if someone posted on how to get the good ending, and holy heck is it a lengthy process. Because, pretty much if you mess up the first time, you have so much to go through just to get back to that last spot and try again. Also, how anyone is supposed to figure that out on their first time playing the game, I have no idea.

But anyway, when I first clicked on Markiplier's video of FNAF 3, I gotta give it up to Scott, that game gave me soo many jumpscares. But why oh why do the animatronics have to have that bloody/burnt look, it's so freaky. Well it is a horror game I guess.

VayneAurelius said:
But anyway, when I first clicked on Markiplier's video of FNAF 3, I gotta give it up to Scott, that game gave me soo many jumpscares. But why oh why do the animatronics have to have that bloody/burnt look, it's so freaky. Well it is a horror game I guess.

Rumors spread how they were burned down somewhat 30 years ago and a new animatronic was added to the mix and more speculations are pointing out to the purple guy.

Its kinda sad, i can do 10/20 mode any day at this point. 4/10 mode? Been there done that. But night 5 in FNaF 3 WOO thats something else all together! Its, for me at least, so different its harder. But so good.

I've watched a few you tubes play this and all I can say is ...SCAWRYYYYYY *runs and hides under my blanket with teddy* I cant bring my self to ever try this ..

HushedSnow said:
Its kinda sad, i can do 10/20 mode any day at this point. 4/10 mode? Been there done that. But night 5 in FNaF 3 WOO thats something else all together! Its, for me at least, so different its harder. But so good.

I beat it but I've spent almost 8 hours trying to beat it XD, I literally pissed my pants when phantom chica jumpscared me almost 9 times!!! DX and maybe foxi but literally none of the animatronics scared me at all on FNaF3.

I despise this... if you can even call it a 'Game'. I'm not gonna hate on people who actually enjoy it, but seriously... It's just jump scares. If I wanted to play a 'Horror' game, I'd go play Silent Hill 1 & 2.

SnowBlitz said:
I despise this... if you can even call it a 'Game'. I'm not gonna hate on people who actually enjoy it, but seriously... It's just jump scares. If I wanted to play a 'Horror' game, I'd go play Silent Hill 1 & 2.

Echo echo echo echo!

SnowBlitz said:

I only play it now because im better than my friends, the game has story that's phenomenal for an Indie Game. But still, do as you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back