Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hey

  1. #1

    Default Hey

    Hello all, Im new but not new... kinda. I was a member who i would like to think was active a long time ago. Back from before the whole deal with the sever. I got a new name my old one was rather stupid >.> we wont go there. Im not going to say who i was unless you really old guys can guess who i was or if you ask really nicely. I will try to be active again but I dont know how active i will be with work and such things. I dont see to many names that I know so I guess that shows how many new members we have gotten and how long I have been gone but when your computer dies and you cant find a job to fix it or get a new one. Ok Im rambling on now so I will stop typing...... now.

  2. #2

    Default

    Welcome to TBDL part 2 then! Does your name have any relation to Soylent Green?

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by FairestandFallen View Post
    Welcome! (of COUSE Pojo beat me.... )
    Of course You should learn by now, how fast I am I'm not much of a stickler for introduction threads though, so I probably won't be one of the firsts too often.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hmm, considering I didn't join until May, I have absolutely no idea who you are. So, pretty please?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
    Hmm, considering I didn't join until May, I have absolutely no idea who you are. So, pretty please?
    Are you sure you werent here befor the great crash/reformatting? Because i seem to remember your avatar or at least it looks familiar. No no hints maybe some of the older furs will remember me with my post in the fursona thread.

  7. #7

    Default

    ooh, a riddle. the only person i can remember who lived in wisconsin from back in the old days had a name that started with a p and ended with an n. am i warm?

    of course you could be from back in the REALLY old days before i joined. if so maybe priest or kraiden or peachy will recognize you. either way, welcome back.

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreenone View Post
    Are you sure you werent here befor the great crash/reformatting? Because i seem to remember your avatar or at least it looks familiar. No no hints maybe some of the older furs will remember me with my post in the fursona thread.
    Nope, I wasn't here before May. I didn't even know about TBDL until I got here!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by avery View Post
    ooh, a riddle. the only person i can remember who lived in wisconsin from back in the old days had a name that started with a p and ended with an n. am i warm?

    of course you could be from back in the REALLY old days before i joined. if so maybe priest or kraiden or peachy will recognize you. either way, welcome back.
    >.> <.< >.> uh.... thats not not me. Oh ok you got it. Nice to see your still around.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.