Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't want to go!

Default I don't want to go!

So to my disbelief, late last year I hit 1,000,000 subscribers on my YouTube channel! YouTube is a huge part of my life now (more than being an AB) as it is my full time job. I've always been very discreet with this side of my life as to not expose myself. It has never really been an issue as I just practice this at home alone. Now things are starting to change, in the space of a month I had 3 different news reporters come into my home to interview me. I was scared the whole time thinking I've left something out and they're going to find it. I'm getting more and more attention suddenly and I'm terrified of being exposed! Do you think it'd be irrational to give this up completely? I have huge mixed emotions about everything. I'm planning on going traveling for 6 months through the US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Cuba, Italy and potentially more, so I won't be involved in anyway with my AB side. Do you think I should just try and forget about it in the hope I'll never be exposed or carry on in secrecy? Thanks a lot for your input

You know, I'd say it depends (pun unintended but greatfully accepted). If you think you'll be fine without your ABDL stuff and you really feel it's a liability, you could get rid of some of it or even all of it.

If it's important to you, though, I'd just up your level of discretion. If you've got diapers, unpack them from your package and put them in closed drawers, ideally locked ones. Take out your trash regularly and keep the can inside something (like under your sink behind a closed cabinet door).

Even news reporters don't go snooping for people's underwear. And if you're organized and consistent, you won't have to worry about leaving anything out.

The other thing to remember is that lots of people wet the bed (googling for it suggests various numbers and it doesn't seem unreasonable to me that as many as 1 out of 20 adults wets the bed sometimes). So having diapers is mildly embarrassing but has plausible deniability. Even the baby design kind, if you say that you found them from Google and tried them because of their quality.

If you've got other ABDL stuff, impact could vary. Nobody will think twice about you owning stuffed animals. A pacifier will make them think you're into drugs, not ABDL, and kiddie clothes probably won't be noticed. I'd say if you have a bottle and paci, those would be the two things to discreetly put away in a locked drawer or box.

Edit: oh, btw you probably don't want to link your YouTube channel here, but if you PM it to me, I'm really curious and would love to see your stuff. I promise you my utmost confidence and secrecy.

Dang, i'm really interested in what channel this is, but you don't need to say, that would expose your personal identity.

Famous people are always going to risk exposing something personal about themselves that the media would love to get a scoop on, I'd say that your problem isn't necessarily unique except that the thing you are hiding is. I think it is worth the risk of continuing on, because lets face it, if you can be a successful youtube poster, then you have a pretty cool job. I don't think you should give up on a dream like this just out of fear of exposure. I personally would hate being away from the comfort of my home for so long to be on all of those trips, but at the same time I would enjoy going on them if they were split up.

I'd say that unless you have a good backup plan for what you are going to do to earn money, you should put your profession first, because it is what makes your lifestyle possible. Without a job, you can't have the cash to wear diapers.

On the other hand, a profession should not have to always be interfering with a person's personal life, and if you are finding that the interference is too frequent to stand, then maybe it isn't worth it on your psychological health to keep pushing forward in this career direction. I kinda feel like this would mean that the news is coming to your house every week and the risk of exposure is inevitable. If it isn't always so frequent though, I would say it is probably controllable enough, that it wouldn't be too difficult to play it safe and make sure everything is hidden when they come over.

Also, try to think of some things that you could say if you ever did get discovered to play it down, and just stick to that. You could say it was part of a dare, or a bit of research.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    The other thing to remember is that lots of people wet the bed (googling for it suggests various numbers and it doesn't seem unreasonable to me that as many as 1 out of 20 adults wets the bed sometimes). So having diapers is mildly embarrassing but has plausible deniability. Even the baby design kind, if you say that you found them from Google and tried them because of their quality.
    This made me think of this, which got posted not too long ago. https://www.underwareness.com/ you really can just play it down if somebody found diapers in your room. Also, people quite commonly travel with stuffed animals according to a girl I used to know that worked at an lodge.

You make some very good point's, I guess my personal life is just that, personal. And considering I only ever do it in the comfort of my own house I don't have to worry as much. I think at the moment everything is moving so fast (almost without me) that I'm working myself up! I've got a lot to think about.

Unfortunately I'm not going to share my channel as here is the only place I'm not associated with it and I can be myself. Thank a lot.

bringmesunshine

Wow! A million subscribers! Who are you?! #rhetoricalquestion (!) bms

I hope it goes well for you and just hang in there

First of all, congratulations! A million followers is pretty darn impressive! I will freely admit I am REALLY curious about your channel, and would love to sorry it, but privacy is way more important right now!

I agree with Mr Roni in that being discreet with your stash is an excellent idea. You may also want to keep the abdl sites out of your computer, phone and Google history to in case someone gets a hold of one of them.

Once again, congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    You make some very good point's, I guess my personal life is just that, personal. And considering I only ever do it in the comfort of my own house I don't have to worry as much. I think at the moment everything is moving so fast (almost without me) that I'm working myself up! I've got a lot to think about.

Unfortunately I'm not going to share my channel as here is the only place I'm not associated with it and I can be myself. Thank a lot.
    Rats, I'd love to watch your stuff. I can understand and respect that decision though. Congratulations on your success and best of luck.

With regard to history, just always use private browsing and be sure to never leave anything open on your devices. Also use separate emails, though I'm reasonably sure you knew that too.

I did try to PM you but it seems you've disabled that for non-contacts. Anyway, I'm going through the same right now with what I want to do in the future (if you see my thread in the EC section you'll probably get the gist of it) and I do think you can still be an ABDL and an interweb celebrity. There will of course be some caveats such as really getting to know someone before you meet up or just forego meeting ABDLs, but there's nothing to stop you enjoying ABDLism on your own. As you said the biggest risk is someone here 'outing' you, even if that did happen it's not like it would lose you all your subscribers (did Charlie Sheen lose all his fans?), there's what? 2000 people with 1M or more subs? Statistically there's bound to be a few more ABDLs in that and then how many 10's of thousands with more than 100k subs? I can't remember ever hearing about a Youtube sex scandal and there's bound to be 100's with more severe interests than ours!

I do have a small inclination who you are, but only cause I started watching your videos ~3 years ago, I never thought this day would happen! So I'm subscribed to 300 channels and one is ABDL, that says to me there are many others out there! Pretty cool to know there's a few influential people on here!!

Don't worry I'm not going to say, I have a strong interest in keeping who I am private too!

As for rl as others said, having a routine to put things away. As for internet. Never use the same email, password, pictures, things you're quoted saying, or things like that. Oh and make sure never to google ab/dl things on you're other gmail accounts, as it has an account history.

Note that will only stop the every day person from finding you, there is nothing you can really do to hide you're history and current life from actual hackers.

The good news is I really don't think it would make a difference. The odds of someone leaking data is extremely rare, and if they do the odds of negative public reaction is even lower.

congrats on a million subs btw.