Not open for further replies.

Resplasboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
has closed it's doors for the last time, I'm quite sad that it has finally gone, it has been apart of my life for so long.

Hell yeah that's why I discovered adisc, as a french that's the website that make me know more about the ABDL world.
It's a huge loss there :(

is there any other french site!? Je ne parle pas francais, but it would be a shame if there is no french-speaking community at all...

Complete as AB Kingdom with stories, pics, links and everything I don't think, there is a forum gor teenbabies, and there are some projects like a facebook-like for ABDL and others forums

The AB Kingdom situation is unfortunate. I never really liked the 'new' format, but as a repository for images, etc., they were tough to beat. I'll miss the site.

Abkingdom was one of the first ABDL sites I visited it's a really say day indeed.

Dang. I haven't been there in awhile, but it was a great site. What happened?

Just noticed it was gone also. Sad.

The last time I was there I picked up a hostage virus and had to replace my computers hard drive. It was terrible.

ABKingdom was one of the first ABDL sites I found way back in 1999 when I first got into the internet. Sorry to see it has gone:(. But I believe it closed before, and then started up again!

I sure hope its not forever, but this time, after reading the thoughts of the owner, I totally understand why he does that and he doesn't want the website to go in other hands cause it could turn really badly. But officially, there's no other french website like this anywhere, if anyone is aware of one that doesn't have other fetish sections that deals with other fetish than diapers and adult babies, I'm interested to know about them.

Good news the website is back online with a new administrator, for everyone the site is back, and nothing seems to be lost.

MrHappy69 said:
... But I believe it closed before, and then started up again!

Boom!!

Yes, checked the other day, normal service has been resumed :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back