who plays

Status
Not open for further replies.

seelkadoom20

Est. Contributor
Role
black ops 2. im good at zombies.

Sorry, I'm more interested in Halo than COD. I tried playing Black Ops when it came out in 2010 but it just didn't appeal to me.

FievelandTonyAB93 said:
Sorry, I'm more interested in Halo than COD. I tried playing Black Ops when it came out in 2010 but it just didn't appeal to me.

Halo is starting to bite ass now ever since Halo 4 came out and I can write a book about it, the master chief collection was total ass due to the multiple patches for multiplayer,

"It's fixed"
"We have found the problem, it's fixed!"

uneven teams, could not invite friends, etc. I'm sure it's fixed now but I have totally lost interest so I am sticking with my COD and speaking of COD, Advanced Warfare is the new shit now so why are ya still playing Black Ops II Doom20? I guess it is because it's the only good classic game since Ghost was totally ass because of all the...ass involved...

Oh and small correction, he is asking for ps3 friends for Black Ops 2 it seems.

black ops 2's zombie mode is pretty fun. though if your looking for ps3 buddies I can't help you their, sorry mate:(.
And yeah 343 dropped the ball with the master chief collection's multiplayer and before that EA messed up with battlefield 4 on launch. if anyone plays battlefield :p.

I'm pretty good at it as well

Snivy said:
Halo is starting to bite ass now ever since Halo 4 came out and I can write a book about it, the master chief collection was total ass due to the multiple patches for multiplayer,

"It's fixed"
"We have found the problem, it's fixed!"

uneven teams, could not invite friends, etc. I'm sure it's fixed now but I have totally lost interest so I am sticking with my COD and speaking of COD, Advanced Warfare is the new shit now so why are ya still playing Black Ops II Doom20? I guess it is because it's the only good classic game since Ghost was totally ass because of all the...ass involved...

Oh and small correction, he is asking for ps3 friends for Black Ops 2 it seems.

The last Halo I've played was Reach and my copy was part of a Halo-themed Xbox 360 Slim bundle that I got for Christmas in 2010. In fact, the only Halo games I've played were Halo CE, 2 and Reach. I felt like these were the shit, especially the first one. Never played Halo 3 or Wars. So I can't tell what results there were from Halo 4.

FievelandTonyAB93 said:
The last Halo I've played was Reach and my copy was part of a Halo-themed Xbox 360 Slim bundle that I got for Christmas in 2010. In fact, the only Halo games I've played were Halo CE, 2 and Reach. I felt like these were the shit, especially the first one. Never played Halo 3 or Wars. So I can't tell what results there were from Halo 4.

I agree they were awesome games. If you liked Halo CE, Halo 2 and reach chances are you would have enjoyed halo 3. It was a good game. I thought halo wars was a good console RTS's (which can be rare).

Oh and Snivy everyone knows the only good classic COD game was CALL OF DUTY 3! It had motorbike in the multiplayer, with a sidecar! :O:worshippy: Motorbike FTW

FievelandTonyAB93 said:

Halo reach was the only good halo :D

I am into NERF WAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back