Longer PokePadded Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Hey there, guys. It's been over a month since my last submission, and I need to say that it is going to have to go on for longer. For one thing, I have become increasingly distracted by plenty of things in my life, and I was intending on getting back into it...when something happened.

Last night, my grandmother passed on. It has affected me greatly when I feel that I have missed so many opportunities with her. She was the kindest woman I had ever met, and it pains me to know that the last time she and I ever saw each other was so long ago and we have lived in the same city without seeing each other since then. Her passing has left me in a slump.

I thought that by distracting myself that I would let it affect me but not hold me down, but I'm having doubts that I can let that happen. I know you all have given my work some decent praise, which I'm happy for, but I'm not in the mood right now.

So, drawings will be postponed until further notice. I'll pick up some time later, and I'll hopefully be in a better position than before. Please understand this and PLEASE don't ask for requests while I try to straighten things out.

So sorry to hear about your grandmother bro. Hope things get better for you ):

I'm so sorry for you. Take care and blessings to you and your family during your time of sorrow.

Take care and look after yourself dude, I hope you have plenty of IRL support too. I'm sure plenty here will be thinking of you.

SillySwampert said:
Hey there, guys. It's been over a month since my last submission, and I need to say that it is going to have to go on for longer. For one thing, I have become increasingly distracted by plenty of things in my life, and I was intending on getting back into it...when something happened.

Last night, my grandmother passed on. It has affected me greatly when I feel that I have missed so many opportunities with her. She was the kindest woman I had ever met, and it pains me to know that the last time she and I ever saw each other was so long ago and we have lived in the same city without seeing each other since then. Her passing has left me in a slump.

I thought that by distracting myself that I would let it affect me but not hold me down, but I'm having doubts that I can let that happen. I know you all have given my work some decent praise, which I'm happy for, but I'm not in the mood right now.

So, drawings will be postponed until further notice. I'll pick up some time later, and I'll hopefully be in a better position than before. Please understand this and PLEASE don't ask for requests while I try to straighten things out.

I can sympathize with you, I would be heartbroken if my grandmother died.

Just take care of yourself first, friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back