Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello everyone I signed up a while ago but couldn't get back on for a great while but now I can, yaaa go me =^_^=, I'm mostly here for resource information & the like. I've always had a love for diapers & wearing them, I'm also into wood & leather working as hobbies so this aspect of my life will benefit from those skills just as soon as I can get the space for it. I'm not very easy to making any kind of friends as I am extremely introverted, but if I do that would be nice.

Hope you have a wonderful time & it's nice to make your acquaintance

Quote Originally Posted by RitoruOkami View Post
    Hello everyone I signed up a while ago but couldn't get back on for a great while but now I can, yaaa go me =^_^=, I'm mostly here for resource information & the like. I've always had a love for diapers & wearing them, I'm also into wood & leather working as hobbies so this aspect of my life will benefit from those skills just as soon as I can get the space for it. I'm not very easy to making any kind of friends as I am extremely introverted, but if I do that would be nice.

Howdy and welcome to the group. Don't worry, I'm also very introverted. I have a hard time meeting new people or being in large groups of people irl. But we're pretty friendly here. Feel free to jump right into the forums and start posting / commenting / asking questions / answering questions.

Quote Originally Posted by RitoruOkami View Post

Nice to meet you Ritoru, I too was a long time lurker before registering as I know it can sometimes be a little embarrassing to have our interests while ADISC is such a great resource. Know that we are so much more than just a resource though, we are an active and positive community of a wide arrange of users who talk about the lifestyle and quirks we're known for, and also so much more such as current events and the like. As an AB, I've also found diapers interesting, myself using them for comfort and security reasons. If you'd like under profile options you can add little options beneath your profile such as AB, DL, or even Little, let us know if we can help you with anything.

Once again I hope the community can offer you all you're looking for and so much more.