Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site that sold variety packs

Default Site that sold variety packs

A few months ago there was a site posted here that let people build various variety packs of different brands of diapers or some such, but I haven't been able to dig up the posts via searching, and for the life of me can't find the site with the classic googles.

Anyone able to help me out in this endeavor?

Trying to see what will fit/work, which so far has been hard as I'm short with a somewhat narrow waist, but huge friggin thighs from working out all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Sounds like you're talking about http://www.wearingclouds.com/.
    That is exactly it, thanks! You wouldn't happen to have had any experience with them yet would you?

HDIS.com also offers a variety sample pack in whatever size you want to order.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    HDIS.com also offers a variety sample pack in whatever size you want to order.
    Oh thanks, didn't even know about that one before.

Wearing clouds has good service. Based out of Los Angeles. Order was filled very quickly (next day if I remember correctly). Plain cardboard box. Overall a good shopping experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Sounds like you're talking about http://www.wearingclouds.com/.

Thanks for the link.

Listen the last man that said that to me was Archie Leach just a week before he cut his throat.

You can also try Duraline Medical Products, where you can get four each of five brands of your choosing for about $10.

I've ordered samples from HDIS and Duraline. You pretty much get one or two of all the ones they carry in the category. You won't get bambinos or the like, but it does give you some chance to try a broad variety.

XPMedical and some others will sell you small quantities (2-3) of any diaper you are interested in sampling.

Many suppliers (and stores) will often just give you a sample free if you inquire nice.

Some of the manufacturers will throw samples your way (Tranquility, Attends, even Depend) if you contact them.

Those prices seem very steep, but could potentially be worth it.. How fast was shipping, also how discreet and expensive is it?