Anybody just love being near a diaper almost always?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Like, not even necessarily wearing them. Just being able to look at them. They're so adorable. I don't even like the word "adorable".

I still do a binge and purge style of wearing, I just never throw anything unused diapers out. So I always try to have like 2-4 diapers on hand and save them if I have exceedingly bad days.

I built a storage cabinet inside the closet (walk-in closet) to hold all of my diapers. Almost every day I come home from work, open the doors on the cabinet and admire my collection. I run my fingers down the stacks of plastic diapers or take one out at a time and feel the difference between each brand. Sounds weird (like having a diaper collection is normal) now that I read it but I can't help it, I'm a DL.

If given the option I would wear 24/7. I'm far more comfortable in a diaper than in underwear. Back to the topic on hand I love the feeling of a plastic diaper on my hand.

Wearing a diaper is better than looking at a diaper. However, there often are situations in which wearing a diaper is not possible for me, be it due to work, vanilla friends, family etc..

In all these situations I like to know that a diaper is close and that I could change into one if I wanted to. I used to always have a spare diaper in my bag when going to uni. My backpack is always stocked with a few diapers and wipes, ready to go out. If I need to go out and take some stuff along, I always just grab my backpack and put whatever I need into it, always taking those diapers with me. And if I did use some of them while I was out, I will make sure to re-stock the minute I get home so it is ready the next time I need it.

I have to agree with DLMunky, I don't always wear but for those times when it isn't possible to be able to wear, it is comforting to be able to at least feel the different textures and admire the different designs on each brand of diaper.

bluesman62 said:
I have to agree with DLMunky, I don't always wear but for those times when it isn't possible to be able to wear, it is comforting to be able to at least feel the different textures and admire the different designs on each brand of diaper.

Thank you bluesman62, you said what I should have! Just touching a diaper is calming for some reason when I can't wear because of family or kids around me. I smell them too, even though most smell like chemical plastic, the scented Abu still smell good!

Honestly I only enjoy simply looking at diapers or being near them if they have a excessively girlish design, like Dora the Explorer Princess diapers or something. Plain diapers aren't really exciting for me to look at.

I've been known to buy a package of Luvs and keep one or two in my car. A quick inhale of that Luvs scent takes all my stress away for a few minutes.

gigglemuffinz said:
Honestly I only enjoy simply looking at diapers or being near them if they have a excessively girlish design, like Dora the Explorer Princess diapers or something. Plain diapers aren't really exciting for me to look at.

I agree with this, though it doesn't have to be girly for me, just cute. I've occasionally grabbed a bambino diaper and just put it design side up on my desk while logging into a game or something and just keep it there. Then later on I'll actually put it on when I take a break from the game I'm playing.

I like being near diapers myself and they are always within reach when I am in my room. If and ad comes on TV or if I pass them in the store I look do look at them.

Oh yes, I love seeing them, knowing they are there. I love to just hear the word "diaper" even.

-Gus

I don't wear diapers, but I enjoy handling them, hearing the crinkly sound when opening a fresh diaper. So soft and compact:). I like seeing pictures of neatly stacked diapers and related supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back