Double Diapered

Does diaper thickness matter to you when resting/sleeping?

• Yes

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like thick diapers, but as everyone has agreed, it does get expensive. It's great that people are suggesting stuff, I'll be sure to check them out.

I haven't been wearing diapers for long. The only thing I tried is tripling Bambino Bellisimos, as those are the only ones I have.

During the day I will usually use a single diaper like a Snuggies waddler, a Cushie, or sometimes a Tena Stretch Super with 1 or 2 cloth pre-folds and maybe a huggies 6 as stuffers, but at night when I tend to wet less often but more heavily, especially upon waking, it's got to be cloth and plastic or PUL all the way.

At most, I will only double-diaper myself once a week, but doing it every night is too expensive for me.

definitely need double or triple diapers for bed more babyish feeling and more relaxing

I always double-diaper (4 layers total) with my cloth diapers for overnight. Keeps my bed dry and I don't have to change during the night.

Recently i found this with boots stay dry nappies and so usually wear two stay dry nappies I feel comfortable then

I prefer having thick padding. I've double diapered and sometimes even triple diapered in thinner diapers. I've also added stuffer diapers into it too. I think the most I've worn at once was two goodnites, a prevail and maybe two or three stuffers. I don't double diaper often though.

I love thick and poofy diapers but I just use thick boosters if they need more poof.

I'm big on thickness, I double up pretty frequently, sleeping and awake. It is costly, but I don't wear often, so it's not a huge gap in my wallet, and it's worth the indulgence.

Always at night, and sometimes during the day, I double up, using one prefold with the wings folded in as a soaker down the middle of a second prefold.

I bought a booster pad for my dependco AIOs and plan on buying another one next pay day. I find it more comfortable than a super thick diaper.. I toss and turn and find them hard to get comfortable in while sleeping.

Padding in the rear is okay, just not the wideness. I'm a toss n turner, so that makes getting comfortable very difficult.

boobybird89 said:
I bought a booster pad for my dependco AIOs and plan on buying another one next pay day. I find it more comfortable than a super thick diaper.. I toss and turn and find them hard to get comfortable in while sleeping.

I constantly have to wear the booster pad with my Dependecos since I'm such a heavy wetter.

Guessing they work well? They definitely look to be well made, but then their products seem to all be that way.

When I am out and about in public doing my errands and things I will just use one of my generic pullups along with a pad designed for moderate leakage. Its comfortable enough with that thickness to walk around and not really all that noticeable to wandering eyes...lol. At home however I will double up on my pullups, using either Depends or Tena brands, sometimes one of each. But at the same time each pullup also has a Poise pad designed for heavy leakage. Sort of makes me waddle a tiny bit but I like the feeling of all that padding for the night.:cool:

Today was a maxi pad for a liner as well as two tena pull ups and a depends adjustable underwear. It was ok. I want to try doubled up with plastic backed diapers though!

I have found that thickness, color, and waist height are the important factors for me. 2 confidry 24/7, inner with slits to increase overall absorbency, fit this want list exactly for me. the latest iterations of confidry have no print or wetness indicator and the color is perfect for me. thickness is nice too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back