Status
Not open for further replies.

littleabjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi I have an ABDL friend that I am friends with and can you guys help me with how to tell my mother that I want to hang out with them

Don't take this the wrong way , Are you 19 years old or 9 years old ? your an Adult and it's your life , just don't lie but stretch the truth as coming straight out could be too much

parcelboy2 said:
Don't take this the wrong way , Are you 19 years old or 9 years old ? your an Adult and it's your life , just don't lie but stretch the truth as coming straight out could be too much

This actually takes what I was about to say haha.

Your an adult, go hang out with your ABDL friend.

Snivy said:
This actually takes what I was about to say haha.

Your an adult, go hang out with your ABDL friend.
Too right , I love my mum:hug: but there's some things i wouldn't tell Her :sweatdrop:

Yes I am 19 but since we do not have a car I can drive she will figure out sooner or later that I am swing an abld friend I just need a way to help tell her that is who I am seeing

littleabjames said:
Yes I am 19 but since we do not have a car I can drive she will figure out sooner or later that I am swing an abld friend I just need a way to help tell her that is who I am seeing

Can't you tell your ABDL to act normal around your mom? It's not like he will be exposed with diapers and a pacifier in his mouth. Just tell your mom he's your best friend you want to hang out with or ask your mom if you started to hang out with a new friend and you want to start hanging out with him or play game with him or etc.

You are just seeing a regular dude you used to know from school and you go wayyyy back. That's all you have to tell her, you don't have to mention anything about his babyish life or diapers. If she wants technical stats, tell her that he is a young male (or female) who is around my age that loved to joke around with me at school (job or etc) and I would like to start hanging back out with him. He (List what he does but leave out any ABDL interests) and he one of the coolest people I have ever met.

Is she one of those mothers who interviews your friends? Ask him to tell your mom about what he does (Leave ABDL stuff out, at least don't mention baby items a.k.a. bottle, paci, diapers, etc) More like (Video games, Bike riding, jogging, etc) Avoid (Drinking, smoking, stealing, high-temper) and you should be 100% ahead. If you must, just bite your tongue and let your mom drive with you...offer her to come rather than going behind her back trying to get by to see that there is nothing wrong with him and call you friend in advance to prepare.

If she does capture anything suspicious, you can pull the little cousin card that is so popular of using.

Just say he need them if she asks, or ask him to keep her from finding out.
Petty much I would suggest all Snivy said.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how rarely people ask if you're an ABDL. If there's some special reason why this needs to be brought up with your mother, it hasn't been adequately explained here. Can't this person just be a friend? What more is there to know than that? I've met friends and family of ABDLs and vice versa and the number of times diapers have come up is zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back