Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: AB/DL Metalheads??

Default AB/DL Metalheads??

Any AB/DL Metalheads around here on ADISC? Interested to know if there are any on here other than me If so what bands are you into the most?

I'm personally into any form of metal/rock but recently have gotten into bands like Kuza, Attila, Cannibal Corpse, Slayer and Dragonforce

In my teens I was really into the original and best death metal & grindcore bands - Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Entombed etc.. Tend to listen slightly more melodic metal bands now: quite a lot of Metallica and Pantera. I'd never quite call myself a metalhead - it wasn't the majority of what I listened to, and I never dressed like a metalhead, but it's a diverse genre which has produced a hell of a lot of quality, uncompromising bands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    In my teens I was really into the original and best death metal & grindcore bands - Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Entombed etc.. Tend to listen slightly more melodic metal bands now: quite a lot of Metallica and Pantera. I'd never quite call myself a metalhead - it wasn't the majority of what I listened to, and I never dressed like a metalhead, but it's a diverse genre which has produced a hell of a lot of quality, uncompromising bands.
    Awesome! Yeah I hate using the term Metalhead especially because I listen to numerous forms of music but primarily listen to metal, Grew up listening to bands like Death and Cannibal Corpse

Machine Head, Opeth, Tool and Maynard in general, Dragonforce to a less extent, Slipknot and Corey Taylor in general, Nevermore and Mastadon... There's a lot more but that's on my play list right now

FEAR, The Descendants, The Adolescents (AMEBOA!), Black Flag (MY WAR! YOUR ONE OF THEM!), Agent Orange, the list could go on and on.

My favorite metal band is Avenged Sevenfold, but I'd consider my taste in metal to lean toward progressive, so I'm rather fond of bands like Dream Theater, Symphony X, Protest The Hero, Between The Buried And Me, and so on.

I wouldn't call myself a Metalhead since I have a wide range of musical taste and my primary genre would be Rock. But I do like a lot of heavy metal. Amberian Dawn, Children of Bodom, and Dimmu Borgir are some favorites of mine.

Now like others i have a REALLY wide range of music i listen to, but due to the influence the genre had in my life I will always consider myself a metalhead first and other genres later.
    But the bands that i liste to are usualy As i lay dying, Behemoth, Children of bodom, Death, Dimmu borgir, Amon amarth (please dont hurtme for this one), BFMV (not as much anymore but it did get me into metal), Kalmah, Sabaton, Korpiklaani,Alestorm..

I can go on forever but I do actualy like all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Melon View Post
    Now like others i have a REALLY wide range of music i listen to, but due to the influence the genre had in my life I will always consider myself a metalhead first and other genres later.
    But the bands that i liste to are usualy As i lay dying, Behemoth, Children of bodom, Death, Dimmu borgir, Amon amarth (please dont hurtme for this one), BFMV (not as much anymore but it did get me into metal), Kalmah, Sabaton, Korpiklaani,Alestorm..

I can go on forever but I do actualy like all of them
    That's awesome I'm a huuuuuge fan of Death! Don't worry I like BFMV too Use to love Bodom too but went off them in recent years when my music taste changed XD

Nice to see fellow death fans
    What is your favorite song?