What are your first memories about diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyDavie2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I know this topic has been discussed before several times over the years but all of those discussions are closed and I wanted to post my memories. I have several.

1. I guess my first memory happened when I was about 3 or 4 years old. I was at friends place and we got to playing on her bunk bed - the top bunk. I discovered that she still had plastic on her bed. She was the same age as me. I remember asking her about this and she told me that she sometimes wet the bed. I couldn't remember the last time that I wet the bed. At some point later, I don't remember how much later, I phoned this girl and her mother wouldn't let me speak to her. Her mother told me that she had been bad and was in diapers for the day. I assumed she must have wet herself or her bed.

2.my second memory goes back to when I was somewhere between three and five. I remember wetting my pants when I was playing outside. I don't think this was an uncommon incident and I don't remember worrying about getting in trouble or getting in trouble.

3. I guess my third memory was several years later, when I was probably 13 years old. My step brother, who is six and a half years younger than me had been put back into diapers on a full time basis. My sister who was four and a half years younger than me was also in an out of diapers at that time. For some reason my mother chose to use cloth diapers and plastic pants. One evening when I was having a shower, there were some plastic pants hanging over the shower rod. I try these on and was immediately excited both mentally and physically.

4. The next thing that happened, I guess, is that okay began stealing cloth diapers and plastic pants from department stores. I then began wearing these almost every night. I never wet them at the time though. One of my thoughts wish that they would protect me from what happens to adolescent boys at night sometimes.

5. The fifth memory that I will share with you right now is it time when I was in junior high school and I was coming home from somewhere, I don't remember where, but I had to go to the bathroom really badly. I finally peed my pants and I was so afraid that either my mother and / or my stepfather was severely discipline me and probably force me into diapers, as they had done with my sister and step brother. I already knew that I liked diapers and plastic pants but did want not want to get punished or forcedly diapered.

Please feel free to comment on what I have said and please post your own early memories.

Please forgive any errors as it is now almost 5 a.m. and I've been up all night.

BabyDavie2

Last edited:
I remember wearing the old fan fold Pampers when I was a baby and toddler
I also some tomes wore cloth diapers and plastic pants
I liked the Pampers better and I was reluctant to be potty trained between age 2 and 3
I would have preferred to stay in diapers

The only memory I have of myself in diapers was when I was about 4. I believe that I had been potty trained for #1, but still needed a diaper for #2. So there was a night where I must have needed to go and I was put in one. I remember there was an embarrassing sound as I went diarrhoea in my diaper. I don't remember the sensation, I don't even recall how the diaper felt. I only remember that sound, and my dad's reaction to it("Oh, what's this?"). I also recall that he put the dirty diaper in a ziplock bag, and the liquid was oozing out of the garment. I don't recall anything else in between, or after.

A separate memory occurred after my younger sister had been potty trained for the day. I was seven, she was four. We found her old diapers and I helped to diaper her. I vaguely remember telling her to "use the diaper". But she was more interested in telling my grandma, who took them off her, threw them away, and spanked me for being the mastermind.

Around that period, there was a time when we stayed over at my grandma's house. I was sitting in the living room with grandpa. My mum was in the room putting my sister in her night-time diaper. All of a sudden, the door swung open and my mother rushed out of the room, carrying my sister. It so transpired that seconds after being put in her diaper, my sister started to poop, and my mother ripped off the diaper and carried her to the toilet. But somehow she escaped her clutch, and she ran to the living room where I was, and right before our eyes she squatted and pooped on the floor. Naturally my mum and grandma were incensed.

P.S. The last memory is worthy of an ABDL story, but I attest that it really happened.

Thanks for your contributions wetatnight and selv14. I really thought that more people would want to contribute to this thread. Oh well...

i remember one time when i was about 6 or 7 my mum brought my sis and i over to her friends house and someway or another i admitted to my sister that i wanted to wear diapers and on the ride home that night, in the back seat of the car was a pack of diapers, well pull-ups to be exact and the whole ride home i pretended to be asleep and kept an eye on them, but sadly when we got my grandmum's house, the pull-ups were actually for my cousin a year or two younger than me, i had the choice to wear some, but i declined do to embarrassment, but now that i look back, i should of just wore a pair to bed, i mean who really judges somebody at that age?

My earliest diaper memory is of being put in a diaper at bedtime. Pretty sure I am three years old in this memory. I have other early memories of diapers, but that's my only memory that positively dates from when I wore diapers for need. It may also be the earliest memory I have, period. Not 100% sure of that, though.

Little embarrassing to admit but I can remember running downstairs on Christmas morning all wet and soggy and opening Christmas presents with my family. Happy memory. :)

My earliest memories are getting into my younger brothers diapers. I was out of them, I'd say too darn early... anyway as I'm not quite 2 yrs older than him, I can't have been much more than 3....needless to say, my diapering up was never received well by mum. Of course getting into trouble probably made me more determined...lol...and probably sneaker. I do have many more preschool memories that involve cousins/friends etc. clearly I had a strong fascination for this to be so prominent.

My earliest memory of diapers was when I was about 5 and I was rocking back in forth in a chair in just a diaper and a t-shirt. I also have memories of being put into diapers for me bed wetting when I was younger.

I can vaguely remember my mom changing my diaper and telling me to stop squirming or she might stick me with the diaper pin. I can remember, when I was a little older, visiting friends of her's who had just had a baby, and seeing the baby get its diaper changed. I always loved to see plastic pants as a child.

I also remember when I was 4 years old, running around the house one night after dinner saying dah-dah over and over again and my mom telling me to cut it out and act like a big boy. For some unknown to me reason, I continued to say dah-dah, and then my mom said that if I didn't stop saying that, she was going to put me back into diapers, and if I thought she was kidding, she still had my diapers. That was my light bulb moment, because I realized I really wanted to be in diapers. I stopped saying dah-dah however, because they had company coming over and I didn't want them to see me in a diaper. I wrote that true story into my story posted to this site, "Coffee Stop".

I have a few and I don't remember the chronological order.

The first one that sticks out is when I was camping with my family. I was very young and my mom took me with her to the shower house after we had been swimming. She had washed me off and had me sitting on a bench outside the shower while she took her turn. A mother and her daughter of about 10 years old came in. The mom had her lay on a bench and pulled off her swim shorts revealing a diaper. She changed her in to a fresh diaper then had her get dressed and they left.

The next was in Sunday School at church. We were about 5 and a little girl was playing on the floor and wet her panties. The teacher laid her down in the little bathroom, took off her wet panties and put a diaper on her.

I also remember laying on the floor in the bathroom at my babysitters having my diaper changed before nap time while the big kids waited in line to use the toilet.

I remember putting my Cabbage Patch doll's diapers in my underwear under my overalls. I also remember stealing my mom's pads as a young kid and putting them in my underwear to simulate a diaper.

A few memories, and most minute details can be confirmed through looking at old photo albums.

Born in September of 1985...I was potty trained around 3/27/1988. I know because there are family pictures with time stamps.

I wore cloth diapers & plastic pants at home(we used a service), but strangely I only remember disposable diapers...Huggies Supertrim, which my mom used when we went out. The front print design had clouds, moons and rainbows(sure enough that design exists). The last diaper I wore before being completely potty trained was an older Pampers diaper. I remember throwing a fit while sitting on the toilet when I found out that there were no more diapers. I know from my parents that I for some reason hated wearing Pampers brand diapers. I'm pretty sure that the reason was is that they weren't as form fitting as Huggies. I remember the first time going to Sunday school without wearing diapers. I was still in the nursery 0-3 year olds....but still pulled down my pants and said something about how "I now wore underwear and didn't need to be a baby."

As most 80's kids did, I had a cabbage patch doll. I never really liked it since it was a gift, but the person who gave it to me gave me a big bag of Huggies to go with it. That bag sat in my room till I was around 5 or 6. Why? I dunno. You can find a similar bag on ebay now for 400 bucks.

The whole Huggies deal has been brought up way too many times at family gatherings and small talk, so it must be true. I mean I'm what 29, and the last reference to it was 4 years ago when my nephew was born("oh you guys use huggies? isn't that what <quartz200420012> used to wear?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back