Thread: Here I am...

Default Here I am...

So, after about a year of lurking this site, I finally join...

I'm a Year 12 student who likes computers, puzzles, Sherlock Holmes and other fascinating
    material. I only really began discovering my little side recently, and am still terrified of being
    humiliated because of it. My parents aren't really open to anything "non-standard", and trying
    to convince them this is all right is... nigh on impossible. I've never actually worn any diapers
    since I was really little, except a brief play with my young stepbrother's pull-ups. I want to be
    more comfortable with this side of me and not think of it as 'evil' the way my parents and religious
    leaders view it. I don't know how much to say, but I take interest in my little side, and don't want
    to hate it. I hope that's enough. I'd like to be regular on this site, but, since my parents know about
    my ABDL "past" (they believe it is in the past, seemingly not) I may be quite rare on here. Thanks for having this site!

Welcome scaredlittlebear congrats for being brave enough to join. As you've been lurking about I guess you know how supportive we all can be. It's a huge thing to come to terms with being abdl, but well ... Awesome too. I hope you find your way forward without too much grief...oh and good luck with Yr 12 that can be tough enough.

Steve says "hello".
    Hello and welcome to adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by scaredlittlebear View Post
    So, after about a year of lurking this site, I finally join...

I'm a Year 12 student who likes computers, puzzles, Sherlock Holmes and other fascinating
    material. I only really began discovering my little side recently, and am still terrified of being
    humiliated because of it. My parents aren't really open to anything "non-standard", and trying
    to convince them this is all right is... nigh on impossible. I've never actually worn any diapers
    since I was really little, except a brief play with my young stepbrother's pull-ups. I want to be
    more comfortable with this side of me and not think of it as 'evil' the way my parents and religious
    leaders view it. I don't know how much to say, but I take interest in my little side, and don't want
    to hate it. I hope that's enough. I'd like to be regular on this site, but, since my parents know about
    my ABDL "past" (they believe it is in the past, seemingly not) I may be quite rare on here. Thanks for having this site!
    Well, I'm sure we'll be able to help! We're a community of people that happen to like diapers, which means we're generally somewhat integrated people that have lives outside of diapers (even if some are in them 24/7). That's always the trick-finding the balance.

Speaking of our lives beyond diapers, you sound like you're a thinker! I find mysteries intriguing, yet I have trouble solving them when they're in book or movie form. I wind up missing some small but key detail from page 34 that turns out to be the thing on which the entire story turns. That guy bought a cup of coffee from Joe's and it seemed off? Oh, turns out Joe was experimenting with poison coffee and was the killer all along! (I'm being facetious!)

Anyways, welcome! I hope our little island of misfit toys turns out to be a fine fit.