Status
Not open for further replies.

lecj07

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Sometimes when I regress, I get the feeling my body is too big for me. My arms seem like they're a mile too long(in relation to what my brain says they should be) and when I stand up it's like wearing stilts. Has anyone else come across this phenomenon? My surroundings don't seem to be affected by the way, it only seems to exist within my body, like a toy at the limit of arm's reach is still in the same spot, but my body feels way too big.

I have never experienced this but I would be very surprised if you were the only one to experience this. The brain works in mysterious ways, so I can understand where you are coming from.

I don't quite experience it in that way, but I sometimes find my size to be a barrier to properly regressing. For example, a doll or plushie which an actual Little could wrap their arms around and snuggle tight, is too small for me to quite do that, because my arms and body engulf the plushie. And I'm not a big guy. I find it quite often when playing with toys, too. I just feel like my hands, in particular, are too big for everything. And basically, they are.

For my situation, and this may help the OP as well - trying to buy as many things in AB size as possible helped. Sure, it's a bit more expensive to buy a changing mat or sleepsac which will comfortably fit you, or buying the biggest plushie available, but it does help decrease that kind of size-dysphoria which sometimes acts as a barrier to regression, and even physical comfort as an AB/Little.

Last edited:
This an interesting phenomenon. I can relate very much to this kind of 'body dysphoria' when regressed. The interesting thing for me is that in a deeply regressed state, I am not particularly aware that my actual size is inappropriate, mostly my mind is preoccupied, however, it doesn't take much for me to suddenly become aware of my adult self, and that can be quite a weird sensation.

Of course engaging in AB behaviour occurs within and across a broad spectrum, and is more acute at certain points. Mostly I am able to rationalise the reality of this. It is only when I slip into deep regression that the rational side becomes as distant as the adult side...that's the ultimate joy of regression...that's when it's like an out of body experience....realty shifts to the background, but unfortunately it doesn't take much for reality to pull you straight out of it... Noticing a big hairy leg etc doesn't help lol. Probably that's a good thing....otherwise we could slip into some alternate psychosis .... and while dreams are fun, they aren't reality. I mostly try to remove physical reminders of adulthood where possible if I plan to regress.

It's fun sometimes to just role play, and at those times size isn't an issue, except it would be nice to be small enough to be picked up occasionally.

I've never had the opportunity to try an AB sized nursery, but I imagine that may be quite an interesting experience, especially during a serious regression.

I never really had that, usually my little body, or whatever imitates, what I am.

@sanch
I do actually tend to prefer AB sized items over baby sized items, for the reason you stated. Hard to hug a normal size teddy bear and not feel like I'm going to crush it. Same for things like baby bottles, pacifiers, and blankies. They certainly do help enhance the illusion and makeit easier for me to regress.

My rational mind seems to be one of the last things to go when I deeply regress, with the ability to understand and communicate my emotions going first. Frustrating at times to want to bawl and not be able to explain or understand why.

lecj07 said:
Sometimes when I regress, I get the feeling my body is too big for me. My arms seem like they're a mile too long(in relation to what my brain says they should be) and when I stand up it's like wearing stilts. Has anyone else come across this phenomenon? My surroundings don't seem to be affected by the way, it only seems to exist within my body, like a toy at the limit of arm's reach is still in the same spot, but my body feels way too big.

Hmm, I just recently thought about this, an odd feeling of being too tall, yes, just like stilts!!
I'm 175 cm and I like my height but when I'm having little time it's too much, *laughs*!!!

This reminds me of a long-time exhibit at Seattle's Pacific Science Center. Right next to the kids area, they had a massively over-sized table and chairs, and several other things designed to give adults that kid-like feeling of being too small. Even at over six feet tall, it required some effort on my part to climb up and sit in one of the chairs, and the tabletop was then right at face level.

Unfortunately, this approach to physical "regression" (or, more accurately, environmental progression :)) isn't especially practical.

But if one of us here won the PowerBall jackpot, I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole house done this way.

well I find now that I have adult size rompers, and cloths my body doesn't feel so big when I regress.

Yes I feel this sometimes, if I see something, like my legs, then it'll confuse me and I'll think, whoa they look long.. And then sometimes I'll feel too big when I can't see myself, but then when I get more little then it goes away, I think? I'm not entirely sure. I havn't paid much attention to it. But the other thing I get, sometimes when I am going to sleep I will feel really tiny like ant size then I snap out of it and get confused too.

lecj07 said:
My rational mind seems to be one of the last things to go when I deeply regress, with the ability to understand and communicate my emotions going first. Frustrating at times to want to bawl and not be able to explain or understand why.

I'm absolutely the same. When ageplaying, I can pretty quickly slip into a toddlerish voice and vocabulary without really thinking about it. However, that analytical adultness disappears less easily. My large (even by adult standards) hands whilst playing with baby toys are one of the hardest things to relinquish awareness of!

lecj07 said:

Argh! I think I know just what you mean. I don't age-play (or haven't yet), but I have had a few experiences of regression, and... it's so frustrating! You feel like you want to jump and bounce on your bed and spin round... and when you try, you break your bed-springs and hit your head, first on the ceiling, then on the bookcase next to bed because you're just too big! Gaargh! It feels horrible and wrong and confusing... but it's nice to feel so little, even so...

I'd love to visit a "Little World" where everything (chairs, doors, cars, roads, beds, and everything) is scaled-up in size so everyone feels small! Maybe one day there would be robot pets and even caregivers, babysitters, mummies, etc.

I absolutely agree. 6'2" means jumping on the bed ever is extremely perilous. Also makes it a touch hard to take a scolding from my big seriously, unless I'm sitting on the floor. Some of that "mommy/daddy/babysitter is an angry deity" feeling is lost when you're looking down at them. If they are standing over you though, it sure does make you feel small!

I don't ever get this feeling and I have some lanky arms and legs. When I regress I don't feel like my body is too big at all. But I can kind of see what your talking about though.

I've been the same height since I was about ten years old, so I don't have the problem where toys feel too small or anything. I do wish I had a bigger baby bottle though. When you're little it feels like you have an infinite amount of juice or milk, when you're an adult...not so much!

ozbub said:
Realty shifts to the background, but unfortunately it doesn't take much for reality to pull you straight out of it... Noticing a big hairy leg etc doesn't help lol. Probably that's a good thing....otherwise we could slip into some alternate psychosis .... and while dreams are fun, they aren't reality. I mostly try to remove physical reminders of adulthood where possible if I plan to regress.

I try to remove most of my body hair. But this isn't solely in the interest of looking little. I just don't like the look of it. It's also cooler and more hygenic in the Summer months.

But, yes, it does kind of act as a buzz kill if I look down and see pubes or chest hair while playing in the bath tub.

- - - Updated - - -

tiny said:
I'd love to visit a "Little World" where everything (chairs, doors, cars, roads, beds, and everything) is scaled-up in size so everyone feels small!

I couldn't help but think of this classic Seinfeld scene when you mentioned scaled up roads. "Wide, luxurious lanes." LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwinnODU0yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back