little age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definetly 8! Still bead wetter and sometime day accidents

I think I would be anywhere from a 1 year old, to toddler of 2 or 3, all the way up to a toiletry challenged pre-teen.

I have a range of ages, depending on the mood I'm in.

I'm not at all into being really young. The bottles, pacis, plushies, and sippy cup ideas don't really interest me. I'm definitely more of a big kid! I think for the vast majority of my little time, I am between 9-12. But sometimes accidents happen, and to my "horror", I may wet my pants.

If it's diaper time I'm looking for, I'm still older than the normal suspects. I'm around 6-9 and wearing a nappy for bed wetting issues. It will probably involve me putting one on before my bedtime, but staying up a bit late and using it, or waking up first thing in the morning with a wet diaper on, but leaving it on and using it again while I watch cartoons or eat breakfast or something.

Sometimes I might "crossover" with my ages, and be an older child of 10-13 who wets at night, and has to wear a diaper for a long drive or flight for example, in case I fall asleep during the trip. My older little in this bracket has also been sent home from school for wetting his pants before, and has been diapered at home for punishment!

So it varies a lot depending on my mood. But usually I'm an accident prone bigger kid.

I think I'd fall into the 5ish range but can vary quite a bit.

I would have to say I age is two or even one. I seem to be a extremely needy from time to time.

Who knows? I mean I kind switch day to day what age I am, I would say most of the time 3... A cheeky 3 year old who has a very needy side, but also sometimes at bed time regresses to a much younger age like 15months :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back