little age

Status
Not open for further replies.
My usual/default 'age' is 7, but I still wear and use diapers most of the time (in an ideal world they'd be pull-ups like goodnites - but those are too small for me), and enjoy babyish things as a kind of comfort object. I don't see myself as a toddler, just a little kid who's been through a lot and clings to some more babyish things. For instance, I have a pacifier and bottle, and at bedtime I listen to a toy that plays lullabies to get me to sleep... But I still see myself as a big kid, mostly. I sometimes regress to a much younger (say, 2) age and sometimes to a far older one (12 or 14)... but usually I'm 7 :)

I would say 2-3 year old

I'd say I'm somewhere between 2 and 7 years old.
Though it's hard to exactly say. When I was around 7, I felt like I was younger than I actually was, I was obsessed with the idea of being 4 years old. So, I'm not sure if my highest age is exactly accurate.

well lets see here, for me its like toddler age 3-5, i really like children shows but not into any of the bottle feeding, diaper wearing etc. I only love pacifiers and will always use them and watch children shows that are like nostalgic to me as i watched when i was younger and children shows are so much better then the programs on these days, correct me if im wrong lol. :paci: :paci:

Two years old.

I gravitate towards 4, with an "Aren't you a little too old for diapers?" motif.

I'd say around 7, but i don't really think about age when i regress, i just like to feel little!

Well, as for me, I am very new to the whole concept of AB/Littles. I can agree with some who have replied to this thread: I don't think I'm really interested in being a "complete baby," though I am unsure as to exactly what a "Little" is. I know that in my mindset, I like to age regress around five years old. That seems to be a perfect age for me. It seems just about the right age to still be wearing diapers for wetting, but not be completely infantile, or helpless, like a baby. I honestly don't really understand children that well, as far as developmental stages, behaviors and the like. However, it seems that at age five, a child can talk, understand simple things, and still be "little." I like that idea very much. I was a very precocious little boy myself. I am definitely into the concept of watching kid shows, cartoons, reading comic strips, and reading good books like Dr. Suess. What do you think? Would I be considered a "little?" What do you think makes one a "little?" I'd love to know. Thanks!

I tend to be around 4 when I'm in my little mindset, though it can go anywhere from 1 to around 8.

I consider my little age to be around 3 (and still needing diapers!). However, I sometimes do things that make me feel younger, like drink from bottles and play with stuffies and blankie.

7 years old for me. As a little boy that sometimes has accidents in his pants but also likes to wear diapers.

It varies between 18-30 months.

BabyToddler said:
Running around like a toddler. I have to say 3 years old. :paci:

Haha, I love the way you described it because I identify so much with that. I see my little self as no longer a helpless baby but a toddler running and playing around, starting to explore the world but like any toddler around the age of 2 years old, I'm still wearing diapers, sucking on my pacifier and cuddling with my plushies and blanket especially when I start to become more sleepy.

Fraldinhas said:
Haha, I love the way you described it because I identify so much with that. I see my little self as no longer a helpless baby but a toddler running and playing around, starting to explore the world but like any toddler around the age of 2 years old, I'm still wearing diapers, sucking on my pacifier and cuddling with my plushies and blanket especially when I start to become more sleepy.
Exactly! This is me!

It kinda varies and is hard to really place any specific age on it, since the toys I have are from various ages, though I probably act more babyish than the age my daddy and I say. Which is er.... 4 years old. Or 5 years old now, it seems.

That being said, I like crawling, though I'm too embarrassed to do so in front of him most of the time, which is very babyish. I mostly use a sippy cup over my bottles and I do more kid stuffs too, I guess. I'unno. x3

Little Luci is about 5 ^^ I consider myself a kindergartener. I love running around on playgrounds, play with plush toys and playmobil but still enjoy being little with no responsibilities :)

Luci

Probably 4-6 and 9 though I do like wearing diapers and drinking out of a baby bottle etc. while I'm in those ages too.

I'd say under 2 most of the time, since I'm almost always wearing a Bellisimo.
If not, I'm around 5 wearing a Pull-Up.

My little age is and has always been 2 and a half, right about. I am semi-potty trained, can go in the potty if asked, but generally don't make it. I have days when I wear cloth pants but most days it's diapers. The fact that I am about 80 percent functionally incontinent kinda helps the illusion, but for developmental milestones, likes and dislikes, choices of toys and clothes and all else, everything about me points to that age. Also, I think it's the mindset. I want to be independent, but at the same time, I want the security of Mommy and Daddy's presence. I have days I prefer one over the other, like your average toddler. I want to try and do things for myself, but I get frustrated and can dissolve into a temper tantrum in a deep headspace. I have heard people talk about different levels of regression, but I think in a lot of ways, I never leave, or rarely leave that state.

2 to 3 years old. My little me likes to sleep as much as play. My little side likes to be diapered to avoid any real responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back