• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heloo out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1210

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello to everyone out there. I am a 33yo who is kind of a new to the abdl world. I am more of a DL than anything. I have been interested in diapers since I was young, I can remember at around 10 finding some diapers that had been forgotten at a family members house after there child got out of them and I put one on and I loved it I felt so naughty. Things like this went on off and on for years. I recently found myself very interested and very much turned on by ladies wearing diapers. Too me it is so hot and very cute. I decided to give it a try again myself so I got some Goodnights and fell in love with it. I don't wear all the time but I do as much as possible. I love to hang out in my apt wearing my diaper and a tshirt.

I an Asst, Mng in a retail setting so I must be somewhat professional, but I love to hang ut listen to good music play some video games on occation. I love to ski and be outside in the outdoors. I am kind of all over the board when it comes to my hobbies. I would love to meet a nice girl who was into the diaper life as well. Looking for good like minded people to be friends with and share some good info and laughs, and just to be there as a community. Lets face it not everone understands this lifestyle.

Hello and welcome to the site :).

tc1210 said:
Hello to everyone out there. I am a 33yo who is kind of a new to the abdl world. I am more of a DL than anything. I have been interested in diapers since I was young, I can remember at around 10 finding some diapers that had been forgotten at a family members house after there child got out of them and I put one on and I loved it I felt so naughty. Things like this went on off and on for years. I recently found myself very interested and very much turned on by ladies wearing diapers. Too me it is so hot and very cute. I decided to give it a try again myself so I got some Goodnights and fell in love with it. I don't wear all the time but I do as much as possible. I love to hang out in my apt wearing my diaper and a tshirt.

I an Asst, Mng in a retail setting so I must be somewhat professional, but I love to hang ut listen to good music play some video games on occation. I love to ski and be outside in the outdoors. I am kind of all over the board when it comes to my hobbies. I would love to meet a nice girl who was into the diaper life as well. Looking for good like minded people to be friends with and share some good info and laughs, and just to be there as a community. Lets face it not everone understands this lifestyle.

Hello tc1210, and welcome!
I think you will find most everyone here to be very friendly, and I am positive you will have no problem finding some like minded people to chat with here.

What sort of music do you like to listen to?

Moostly EDM but almost anyghing I love Drum&Bass, don't like new rap but love old school hip hop.

welcome to the page!!!

tc1210 said:

Hello and welcome! You've come to the right place since you're looking for an accepting community to share info and laughs with. It's nice to see someone who likes the outdoors, I'm not much of a skier, but I'm one to enjoy a nice hike occasionally. I hope you find everything here you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back