Thread: Cheapest poly back in USA ?

Default Cheapest poly back in USA ?

Ok gang, I'm curious to see what the cheapest plastic/poly backed adult diaper there is (shipping included if possible). What brand, site, and do you have an experience with the diaper and store/ site?

I wouldn't waste my time buying cheap diapers online. Your just throwing your money away. If you want cheap
    diapers I would buy them locally.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I wouldn't waste my time buying cheap diapers online. Your just throwing your money away. If you want cheap
    diapers I would buy them locally.
    I really don't care about that and local stores only carry depends. My interest is my origional question.

Quote Originally Posted by Merp View Post
    Ok gang, I'm curious to see what the cheapest plastic/poly backed adult diaper there is (shipping included if possible). What brand, site, and do you have an experience with the diaper and store/ site?
    Magic Medical has some cheap ones - the McKesson are poly and are $44 bucks for a case of 96 - ~45 cents a diaper. That's hard to beat if value is what you are after...but you get what you pay for. Though for that price you could wear two for some bulk.

Magic Medical has some that they claim are poly backed made by McKession.

Depends with Tabs (not "Depends Adjustable") are pretty cheap at Walmart (size S/M only) at only about 65 cents each. The same diaper in S/M and L/XL sizes can be purchased at Rite Aid for around 70 cents each. They don't hold a lot, maybe one or two moderate wettings, but they do have standing leak guards and are plastic backed. I've actually used the S/M size (slit on back) as a booster in my Depends Fit-Flex Pullups with very good results. This set up will take at least two large floods with no leaks.