Just Went Diapered for 24 Hours; What's the Longest Time You've Stayed in Diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in diapers 24/7 for three years now.

19 hours. If I tried 24/7 (Of course I would have to live alone) that would be another bill I'd pay monthly :p

Without really trying, I just did a 4-day run. Wetting only. Did my #2 business when changing out of my wet nighttime diaper. It was nice.

2 months straight wearing diapers 24/7. But late last year I have been using IC pads when I am out in pubic or at work. When I am at home I have always been in diapers.

Just thought of a twist the the question, although I have worn nappies 24/7 for 13 years I rarely wear the same make or model of nappy for two consecutive changes. I use a variety of different brands for different situations depending on various factors. For example I wear size medium during the day and large at night, a high absorbency nappy for the morning when I tend to wee more and then a lesser absorbent one for my second change of the day. With the main brands being Tena, Molicare, Comficare and iDslip.

A few month back I decided to see how long I could go with the same type of nappy, I choose the Molicare Super Plus but stuck to medium for day and large for night. I lasted a whole week before wanting to get back into one of my other favourites, the Tena Slip Maxi.

I fancy at some time going a whole week again with each of my different nappies, however will need to take a week off work to stay at home should I wish to do it with the Comficare, I don't wear them out the house!

The longest I spent in 1 diaper has been about 24 hours but I as for continuous use I spent a week in them.

I think I'm in the midst of it right now, actually. I've been diapered for most of the past thirty-six hours, apart from showers and #2s (and in the name of full disclosure I did one of those diapered this morning). I wore to work both yesterday and today, wore to bed last night (which is highly unusual for me), and I'm currently hanging around the apartment in a Lille Supreme that's so wet it's starting to slide off my hips. ;) I'm wearing to bed tonight, wearing to work tomorrow morning, and planning on wearing straight through to Monday...which would put me at almost a hundred hours, which would by far be my record for longest I've stayed diapered.

I'm in a bit of a binge cycle, I know, but I've really been enjoying myself these past few days.

BabyToddler said:
But late last year I have been using IC pads when I am out in pubic or at work.

Best typo ever...
But anyways, on one particularly lazy day, I was diapered for 30 hours or so.

I think my total record is about 20 hours.

However, if I'm going for active hours and not counting any sleeping in diapers, then my record is 9 hours padded and active.

IVe gone about a week solid for only diapers, wasnt bad, didnt do much to me either, wouldnt mind trying again either for a little longer.

I would have to say that the longest I stayed in a diaper was 24 hrs and it was not really a diaper a goodnite!

Almost a week.

Lately I have been wearing a lot but I think the longest I have worn is around 48 hours.

From last Wednesday to Sunday I wore full-time, which was by far my longest continuous stretch in diapers. Last evening I changed out of a wet Lille Supreme, showered, pulled on regular underwear, and called an end to my binging. I went to bed wearing pyjama pants.

And then, in the middle of the night, I woke up, and within minutes was wearing an M4. This morning, after a meeting, I put on a Tena Slip Maxi and went to work. I'm still wearing it seven-and-a-half hours later. I also discovered that a Tena Slip Maxi under yoga pants is virtually undetectable. I can barely hear myself swishing, let alone anyone else. I didn't even make it twelve hours out of diapers. ;) I can't quite consider this a continuation of last week's wearing, but it's at least someplace on the continuum.

Since Friday and still going... At this point, I am calmer, no anxiety and I am sleeping completely through the night. I am going to stay in them awhile. This has worked unlike any medicine ever did and I don't have to feel dead in the process...am loving it!

The longest I have worn continuously was for 16 days (2 weeks + 2 days of a weekend) whilst I was on holiday last summer. I've done a couple of stints of 9 days (1 week + a weekend) for other holidays in the past, too. I don't go #2 in my nappies (I hate the cleanup) but I thoroughly enjoyed the 16 days of last summer, never having to worry about finding a toilet (except maybe to change) and fully intend to do that again in the future, and I suspect that will probably be something I will always do on future holidays. I found out from doing this that I now know that it wouldn't bother me in the least if ever the time comes when I have to wear 24/7.

I found also that two (or possibly three Tena Slip maxis, depending on my fluid intake) were sufficient during the day, and an ID Expert Slip super (which I get from the NHS Continence service) took care of the nights.

about three weeks i think

I went a week

late evening until early morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back