Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just Went Diapered for 24 Hours; What's the Longest Time You've Stayed in Diapers?

Smile Just Went Diapered for 24 Hours; What's the Longest Time You've Stayed in Diapers?

I just got done wearing for 24 hours straight (no toilet use either)! I started by wearing a Goodnite yesterday evening, then changing into a Walgreens Certainty doubled up for bed, and I wore a Goodnite throughout all of today. This cleared up some fears of mine like wearing in public and should open up possibilities for me in the future. I'm wondering, what's the longest you've ever gone diapered?

Luvtowearpampers

I wear them all the time and have done for about two years now. I have no choice as I am incontinent due to diabetic related nerve damage.

When you say for how long. Did you mean for how long voluntarily or involuntarily? I am incontinent as well but that only started near the beginning of 2014. I was into diapers for 21 years before that. I just have no idea which particular instance you are referring to? Obviously I am 24/7 now but not by choice since I became IC last year.

I did about a two day stint of wearing, day and night, except when I had to go out of the house places to do things. That was the longest stretch for me.

Oh, this is different than the normal question asking how long you've worn a single diaper for. Um, let's see. I think the longest I've continuously been diapered was three days, over a holiday weekend last year where I had no plans and just enjoyed being diapered, playing video games, and relaxing. Though I didn't go poo in them during that time. I was kind of sick of being diapered at the end of that, to be honest. (and for those of you with no choice, my empathy and hope that it doesn't cause you too much trouble).

A few years ago, I was diapered (aside from showers and #2) consistently for quite a few months, only stopped by some money troubles. But recently I've gone diapered for a week or more (again, aside from showers and #2) before taking a break.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    I just got done wearing for 24 hours straight (no toilet use either)! I started by wearing a Goodnite yesterday evening, then changing into a Walgreens Certainty doubled up for bed, and I wore a Goodnite throughout all of today. This cleared up some fears of mine like wearing in public and should open up possibilities for me in the future. I'm wondering, what's the longest you've ever gone diapered?

Luvtowearpampers
    I have been in diapers 24/7 since 1987.

Misatoismywaifu

12 hours...

I was diapers for over 3 years until I was potty trained. Hey Oh.... (rim shot)