Valentine's Diapered Romance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DprLuv85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Being that today is Valentine's Day, DLGirl8385 and I are going to have a diapered night. It's somewhat of a double celebration...her sister had been living with us for the last two months, so diaper time was somewhat limited and restricted.

Since, it's a special night we're going to try something new (to us). Normally, I diaper myself then I diaper her. After that we spend a couple hours in our diapers, wetting them as needed. The night usually ends with some variation of diaper sex. Tonight, we're going to change each other's wet diaper, then wet them again before some diaper sex. It will be a very new experience; especially for me, since she's never even diapered me before...and now she's going to change my wet diaper! Excited!

It's nice to see that things are going well for both of you! Please enjoy your night! :smile1:

Nice! one minor detail question..What brands are you using?

Haha that sounds like fun. My gf isnt into DL stuff, we just have lots of booze and got a hotel room (away from roommates and pets; dont worry, theyre fed!)

She's still using a pack of Aww So Cute's (pink) I bought her a while back. I'm using my favorite...Tena Slip Maxi's!

It sounds like you're having a lot more exciting Valentine's Day than mine. I had to go and work tonight, though the work was fun. Our church had a valentine's dinner, and I was part of the entertainment. I played Chopin's, "Raindrop Prelude, the Prelude in D flat Major". I had written a romantic ghost story and had a friend read the story while I played Chopin. You can find the story on our site under the title, "Long Walks on the Beach". It's only 2 1/2 pages, so, a short read.

I'm surprised DC Amore didn't run a valentines day promotion or sale. I mean, really, pink diapers, how can you miss that opportunity?

The only ABDL diaper company that sent me an email with Valentine's sales was Bambino.

Well, good luck.

That sounds pretty cool. Hopefully one day I'll be celebrating Valentine's day in a similar manner. How'd it all go?

Gosh that sounds lovely. Have fun!!
dogboy said:
It sounds like you're having a lot more exciting Valentine's Day than mine. I had to go and work tonight, though the work was fun. Our church had a valentine's dinner, and I was part of the entertainment. I played Chopin's, "Raindrop Prelude, the Prelude in D flat Major". I had written a romantic ghost story and had a friend read the story while I played Chopin. You can find the story on our site under the title, "Long Walks on the Beach". It's only 2 1/2 pages, so, a short read.
Lovely story. Syncs up well with Horowitz. :)

Had some fun myself, not quite that much but my wife wore for the first time and I got to wear around her all day.

It's so exciting the first time your SO wears for you! I remember when my fiancée wore for the first time. I told her about my DL side after dating for 8 years. She took it pretty well, and wore an Abena M3 that night! That was roughly a year ago, and now we have incorporated diapers into our sex life. She is always checking to see if I'm wearing under my clothes; and if I am she goes and grabs a diaper and makes me diaper her up. She definently has some DL tendencies herself!

Mattew said:
That sounds pretty cool. Hopefully one day I'll be celebrating Valentine's day in a similar manner. How'd it all go?

It went very well...just like we planned! We both discovered we love changing each other's wet diapers and the feeling of a nice fresh diaper. I had never used baby wipes before, I really liked the feel and smell of them!

Very cool. Good for you.

bambinod said:
I'm surprised DC Amore didn't run a valentines day promotion or sale. I mean, really, pink diapers, how can you miss that opportunity?

You pretty much nailed it. DC doesn't do much by way of promotion which is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back