• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

diaper lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaper1

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
hi everyone :)

im a diaper lover and im 18 years old. Im a little new to this, and i love to wear diapers.
[Removed]
im a little alone, and want to meet abdl people..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi how are you. I to enjoy wearing nappys. I also like dressing up like a baby boy/toddler. Is that something you would do to or are Ya just about the nappys

kaper1 said:
hi everyone :)

im a diaper lover and im 18 years old. Im a little new to this, and i love to wear diapers.
im a little alone, and want to meet abdl people..

Howdy Kaper1 & welcome to the site. You might take some time & post an introduction about yourself in the Introductions area. Be sure to include hobbies, likes, interests, etc.

You wear diapers!?! Kidding. You've come to the right site. :p

I'm a DL as well. You're not alone. There's tons of us. I live in a rural area & I'm discovering there's a bunch of others within 2 hours of me. Please don't rush to meet someone IRL. Take time to get to know people. Message them. Chat with them. Get to know them. Above all, stay safe. I think most of us were once in a similar situation. The "want" to be able to meet with others can sometimes override common sense on staying safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back