Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost01

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have an account on a French ABDL website and forum. Many months ago I posted an adverts because I look for a daddy. Yesterday, someone contacted me. I tell him that I feel to be a little kid about 12 years old, I have Cerebral Palsy and that I look for a daddy, with nothing about sex, because my "parents" mistreated me and he said that I would like to care of me because my story upset him. After few email exchanges he asked me a face pic and he said that I am a beautiful baby boy.
After that he asked me if I could send him a picture of me dressed like a baby but I said that I have not this kind of pictures because I never dress like that. I explainded to him that I look for a daddy to take care of my little bottom but not only for that. I look for someone who give me advice and support to have a better life... Finally he said that I'm not a real AB...
I know that I'm not the "standard" AB, but for me it's not a game. I don't want to play to "Daddy and Baby" 1 time a week. I'm looking for someone to give me full support. Am I a freak?
I feel so sad and alone now.... :(

Thank you having read it...

You're not a freak simply for looking for something different than many other ABDLs, and it's important not to let what one other random ABDL on the internet is or is not looking for dictate whether or not you feel that way.

Stable, lasting ABDL relationships can difficult to form because there isn't one specific ABDL interest with an easy binary surrounding it; there's a range of possible interests for each side. This means a search can be a long one, and it's wise not to get too worked up about one or another not working out.

Hey, I'm not using baby clothes etc. but I enjoy with diapers/pacis, AP... Useless and expensive stuff I need not.

Ghost01 said:
I have an account on a French ABDL website and forum. Many months ago I posted an adverts because I look for a daddy. Yesterday, someone contacted me. I tell him that I feel to be a little kid about 12 years old, I have Cerebral Palsy and that I look for a daddy, with nothing about sex, because my "parents" mistreated me and he said that I would like to care of me because my story upset him. After few email exchanges he asked me a face pic and he said that I am a beautiful baby boy.
After that he asked me if I could send him a picture of me dressed like a baby but I said that I have not this kind of pictures because I never dress like that. I explainded to him that I look for a daddy to take care of my little bottom but not only for that. I look for someone who give me advice and support to have a better life... Finally he said that I'm not a real AB...
I know that I'm not the "standard" AB, but for me it's not a game. I don't want to play to "Daddy and Baby" 1 time a week. I'm looking for someone to give me full support. Am I a freak?

Well, I think he was in a hurry to see pictures of you and when he didnt get that he insulted you. You dont need people like this, you need GOOD people. Here is a big hug to you from me *huuuuuuggggggssss*

magnolia said:
Well, I think he was in a hurry to see pictures of you and when he didnt get that he insulted you. You dont need people like this, you need GOOD people. Here is a big hug to you from me *huuuuuuggggggssss*

I agree with this. Sometimes, two people can seem like they share the same interests, but one pushes the other in a way that makes the second one uncomfortable and it just doesn't quite work out. There's nothing wrong with the OP for trying and indeed I commend him for getting out there and looking.

Sounds like you were in touch with the wrong person, big time. Putting out an advert can attract the worst quickly. Always be careful when communicating with one you do not know. I hope you will find the right one.

Ghost01 said:
I explained to him that I look for a daddy to take care of my little bottom but not only for that. I look for someone who give me advice and support to have a better life... I know that I'm not the "standard" AB, but for me it's not a game. I don't want to play to "Daddy and Baby" 1 time a week. I'm looking for someone to give me full support.

There doesn't seem to be a common distinction between ABDLetc. the fetish (more common) and ABDLetc. the "lifestyle" (less common), which makes it frustrating for people like me and you to find people. I don't have any solutions to offer because I only recently accepted this part of myself; I just wanted you to know you're not alone.

I'm sorry he treated you like that. I agree with what some of the others have stated. It's hard for someone that is in the whole ABDL stuff for the fetish aspect to understand someone that isn't. Don't feel bad. You didn't do anything wrong. You told him upfront that it wasn't sexual, and you didn't want that part. It's his fault and not yours.

Mattew said:
I'm sorry he treated you like that. I agree with what some of the others have stated. It's hard for someone that is in the whole ABDL stuff for the fetish aspect to understand someone that isn't. Don't feel bad. You didn't do anything wrong. You told him upfront that it wasn't sexual, and you didn't want that part. It's his fault and not yours.
I'd like to add that lots of folks don't understand CP, either. I have it too, & we can be a lot for able-bodied people to take. I'm sure you'd have loved to show him a baby clothes pic, but, for all I know, you need help dressing. Maybe you do & he didn't understand that? Yeah, dude's a tushy! Pay him no attention.

Thank you everyone for al your messages of support!!
Sincerly it warms my heart!! Tears are in my eyes
Big hug to all of you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

It true that here people are more into ABDL "lifestyle". In France, people are quite only in the sexual kink. Sometimes it's a bit... weird!!

This actually relates to a lot of the things I look for/am interested in regarding caretakers. Though I do have AB/DL interests (and also don't have CP, so my situation might be a tad different), what I mainly want is someone who I actually feel a caretaker bond with and someone who can be there for me as a parental figure even when I'm not in little mode and isn't just interested in the fetish aspect. I don't think it makes you any less of a "real AB" to want that, or want it for non-fetish reasons. Nor does it make those who do wrong for that matter, it just sometimes makes it hard to find the right person who fits your needs/interests.

Ghost01 said:

No offense but, French people are real dicks sometimes, not that any other nationality isn't, I just usally think it shows more in the French.

Back to the not a real ab part, If any one of us here was the only one with this interest. Would we be any more or less ab.

Technically the actual words adult, and baby; Don't even describe half of the people here. But it stands for a more broad idea. One that encompasses a very hard to describe self identification. That would exist with or without a word to describe it.

Some have tried to create more categories such as the term little which to my knowledge does not yet have even a generic universal meaning. There are other terms such as ak(adult kid) that some use.

At the end of the day all of them link back to a base idea of trying to obtain items or treatment outside of social norms. Which has been dubbed with the umbrella term AB

This actually relates to a lot of the things I look for/am interested in regarding caretakers. Though I do have AB/DL interests (and also don't have CP, so my situation might be a tad different), what I mainly want is someone who I actually feel a caretaker bond with and someone who can be there for me as a parental figure even when I'm not in little mode and isn't just interested in the fetish aspect. I don't think it makes you any less of a "real AB" to want that, or want it for non-fetish reasons. Nor does it make those who do wrong for that matter, it just sometimes makes it hard to find the right person who fits your needs/interests.

Yeah it's exactly what I feel ;)!!

No offense but, French people are real dicks sometimes, not that any other nationality isn't, I just usally think it shows more in the French.

Ahahah you make me laugh :D!!

I'd like to add that lots of folks don't understand CP, either. I have it too, & we can be a lot for able-bodied people to take. I'm sure you'd have loved to show him a baby clothes pic, but, for all I know, you need help dressing. Maybe you do & he didn't understand that? Yeah, dude's a tushy! Pay him no attention.

I dressed by myself. It's just that I don't feel the need to be dressed like a baby and I have no baby clothes. It's not way which fit to me for expressing my baby side.

One more time, thank you so much for your support.
I feel good among you. I don't know why I would to change that...

"One more time, thank you so much for your support.
I feel good among you. I don't know why I would to change that..."

You have just expressed in as few words as I have seen, what ADisc is all about! Welcome, and continue to enjoy..

Ghost01 said:

You don't need that guy. Something tells me he just wanted you for something a bit more than a baby. I'm truly sorry this happened to you and I hope that you'll find someone soon. Because everyone deserves to be happy.

Where do you look for people who're into ABDL as a "lifestyle", though? Are there any established, dedicated places for that kind of thing?

As with any label that gets used, those are just a starting point to a deeper conversation. Not the 'one twue way'. As for people that treat stuff like this as a lifestyle, friends of mine have a power dynamic of some flavor going on first which then includes AB/DL as an activity.

For established places to look I'm sure you'd have to get into your local scene. While I agree with my friend Mako Allen that there is no massive overarching ageplay community, there are small local ones sometimes you can plug into. Mainly your search will have better chances on Earth, not cyberspace.

Update - Last time I didn't write I needn't uselles and expensive stuff. But the same I say about people: No parasits - I wanna not be toy of another, never. Someone tryed "use me as his/her toy" more than one time, but it always has the same end... It's not only inside the comunity, out of there too (and quite more frecuent.)

To enter in some kind of ABDL game I need equilibration, not egoism of another: I'll be baby and you don't put you diapers etc - you'll be my CT. OK... but the next time I want to interchange our papers. If the answer of my game partner is "NO," so I say only "you can go from where you come."

I see young people as good and easy taget for be abused, because these people hasn't enough experience to see real interests of others. So only one more time: Be carefull with who you're in a game (indiferent if by Skype or realplay.)

Ghost01 said:
...Finally he said that I'm not a real AB...
I feel so sad and alone now....

He did a logical fallacy. Typically called the "No True Scotsman Fallacy". He can only conceive of people exactly like himself to be "Real AB/DL's". So anyone that's different from him, can't be a real one. For thinking like that, he's an idiot. We are all idiots from time to time with our various thoughts. But his use of a logical fallacy makes him an idiot in this instance.

Don't let it get you down. This website is full of a bunch of different people with a bunch of different interests. I personally am a DL. Which means that I'm "excited" to wear, and don't mix that with "childlike stuff". But I have made many friends on this site, that are complete opposites of myself. They are interested in the lifestyle like yourself. They want to be children again, and to be treated as such. Then there are still others that do mix the two, like the person that you spoke about.

Like I said earlier, you didn't do anything wrong. He was the jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back