Thread: Tugaboos(my first impressions)

Default Tugaboos(my first impressions)

Nobody around really seemed to know much about these so I decided to go get some and see first hand and share the info!

The overall design is really cute; there are two different ones. Both designs have a picture of a Hippopotamus that says "H is for hippo" and the first one has green stripes on it. The second one has purple polka dots. I personally thought they were adorable.

I find that these fit pretty well as long as I stretch out the tabs before putting them on. They are comfortable and aren't too tight, but I don't have much in the way of hips so they might not be suitable for most people. This being said, they do fit me better than the rite-aid brand ones I usually use.

As far as absorbency goes, I didn't do any kind of formal testing. I will say that they can hold on average one or two normal wettings for me. Definitely more of a play diaper than for typical use though.

I would say that in the end I like these diapers a lot, but they certainly aren't the best I've ever had. Hopefully this little bit is of some use or interest to somebody!

Quote Originally Posted by Sawako View Post
    I find that these fit pretty well as long as I stretch out the tabs before putting them on. They are comfortable and aren't too tight, but I don't have much in the way of hips so they might not be suitable for most people. This being said, they do fit me better than the rite-aid brand ones I usually use.
    Hey there, Sawako - Any chance of a picture and some basic measurements? That would be rad. Anecdotal comparison to Pampers or Huggies? (In terms of stretchiness or anything else?)