Thread: New diapers came in today!

Default New diapers came in today!

So I ordered some Confidry 24/7's a week or so ago and they finally came in the mail today! I have only ever tried them a couple times now I have my own pack! So excited! Not gong to try them on yet until all of my Molicares are gone. Still have about 4 of those.

Cool! It's always nice getting a package of new diapers delivered.

I really want to try out the Confidry 24/7s, I've heard good things about them.

I got a package of M4's last week; I am starting to have a small collection. I think I am going to try the Comfidry's next.

You all should! I don't wear disposables very much. Maybe once a week at most, due to the amount of money I have and I have a good amount of cloth diapers that I can wash for free due to me living with my mom which buys all of our laundry soap in bulk. I just have to be organized when I do a diaper load.

I, too, have heard and read lots of good things about the Comfidry 24/7, and will order a sample pack from XPMedical in the next few days.

I love the comfidry 24/7's but why use the others before you try them? I like having multiple brands of diapers around so I can switch it up depending on my mood. Every diaper has its strengths so it's nice to pick and choose.

Quote Originally Posted by cateddybear View Post
    I love the comfidry 24/7's but why use the others before you try them? I like having multiple brands of diapers around so I can switch it up depending on my mood. Every diaper has its strengths so it's nice to pick and choose.
    Good point. It would be nice to have a variety. I'll open them up tonight and try one on!