FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
babyfur dolls.jpg

The Animal Babies Nursery tiger I bought with my Christmas money who I named Roary, and my first build-a-bear named Jeanette, who I recently discovered fits into a dress I wore when I was a real baby! I love them.

FeekaDimension said:
View attachment 23201

The Animal Babies Nursery tiger I bought with my Christmas money who I named Roary, and my first build-a-bear named Jeanette, who I recently discovered fits into a dress I wore when I was a real baby! I love them.

Daww! Cute! Here's my diapered fox plushie Roxy on in my crib!
image.jpg

Kitter that's pawsitively adorable. I wanna diaper my Fluttershy plush since I took back her Gala dress.

FeekaDimension said:
Kitter that's pawsitively adorable. I wanna diaper my Fluttershy plush since I took back her Gala dress.

Well then, here's two more views of my crib area,I'll post even more if you want.
image.jpg image.jpg

As for your fluttershy plushie, you should diaper her, it would be cute, I'd even tell you how.

Awe, very cute.

Cute I have 2 babyfur plushies Miss kitty and Rex

Rex has a real nuk paci I glued Velcro to it and sewed matching pink Velcro under his tongue so I can remove the paci it I want to they are both from build a bear

Rex is probably my favorite out all my plushies

Attachments

• SAM_1926.jpg
    SAM_1926.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 51
  • my plushies.jpg
    my plushies.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 51
I just have a teddy bear, does that count as babyfur plushie?

My Bunny, "Boing-Boing" and my Teddy Bear "Poopy" wear diapers and plastic pants. They are babies.

I just have plushies. They aren't padded or babyish at all, but I still love them lots.

I have a dog plushie named buster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back