Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tranquility ATN

Question Tranquility ATN

Hi, I had some questions for people who've tried this brand? If that's alright and everything. I am recently prepping to making diapers my 24/7 underwear not for using necessarily mostly because I love the texture mixed in with a ratio of tight, but also big around.

Anyhow my question, assume going through 2-3 of these a day, buying in bulk, etc. Are these economical and a good balance of quality and price. Like I want above depends quality but not the price of bambinos or anything.

Also I was curious I was looking into ordering 6 or so things of plastic pants, are they good at dealing with discreetness with noise, and keeping things in place and not sagging? Thank you, I appreciate any and all feedback.

Ahh, the weekly topic on Tranquility ATNs.

They are a excellent value. They do not hold as much as the premium brands but hold a lot for their price. By far the most economical diaper I have ever tried. Dont sleep on your stomach in them. They have no padding up front.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    Ahh, the weekly topic on Tranquility ATNs.

They are a excellent value. They do not hold as much as the premium brands but hold a lot for their price. By far the most economical diaper I have ever tried. Dont sleep on your stomach in them. They have no padding up front.
    Could I do so with plastic pants? So you'd say they're a good candidate for 24/7 use with only occasional "use"?

I would not recommend using ATNs at night. You could, but I would not recommend it. Either way with plastic pants or no.

Daytime occasional use they would be excellent. They are extremely discrete. A little loud, but jeans mask it entirely and very low profile.

What would you or anyone else recommend for night time that wouldn't be too much higher a cost? As this is for the long term I have to budget.

Molicare or Abena. I find a lot of times you get what you pay for for diapers. To wear overnight in bed you need a good diaper, or else leaks happen a lot.

Hmm.. I'm american, and I think molicare might be british. I worry abena might be a little too expensive What brand can I get for the cheapest here that still has a low leak percentage with plastic pants? I mainly need it to be cheap cause it'd be an every night thing.

Sorry I really do appreciate the help I just want to try to make this economically feasible. More or less I wouldn't be flooding or anything. More just want if anything does "happen" that plastic pants and decent padding would prevent it. Does being female or pointing down help with tranquilitites lack of frontal protection? As both tecnically apply to me and as time goes on one will be more of a "non-issue"

Again thanks for any help I really have trouble figuring out this stuff and want to balance budget and practicality.

I made a post the other day about the economy of Abena M4.

They are the diaper I use 24/7 because I like them best, but they also end up being quite economical in the long run as well. Basically what it comes down to is while they have a higher per unit price, you're using a good deal less of them over the course of a day/week/month whatever.

For example with Tranquility ATNs I would probably go through like 4 or 5 in a day, and with a per diaper cost of around a dollar that'd cost me like 4 or 5 dollars per day, whereas with the Abena M4s I go through 2 or maybe 3 generally, and while their per unit cost is closer to $1.50 that still only comes out to $3 to $4.50 per day. So in the long run I'm actually saving money.

Quote Originally Posted by ClickyKeys View Post
    I made a post the other day about the economy of Abena M4.

They are the diaper I use 24/7 because I like them best, but they also end up being quite economical in the long run as well. Basically what it comes down to is while they have a higher per unit price, you're using a good deal less of them over the course of a day/week/month whatever.

For example with Tranquility ATNs I would probably go through like 4 or 5 in a day, and with a per diaper cost of around a dollar that'd cost me like 4 or 5 dollars per day, whereas with the Abena M4s I go through 2 or maybe 3 generally, and while their per unit cost is closer to $1.50 that still only comes out to $3 to $4.50 per day. So in the long run I'm actually saving money.
    Hmm.. I like that. I'm american would I be able to get those shipped in bulk? Where would be the best place. Thanks for the help, I think I'll go with this.

Have you considered cloth for nighttime? You mention that this is more for comfort than use and cloth would be much easier to change in and out of if you don't want to wet, and could save money in the long run.