Commemorating 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitterdafoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
1995 is widely cited as the year that our whole part of the fandom got its first recognition, I was 3-4 years old at the time and my whole saga would begin 5-7 years later in the early 21st century. 1995 was 20 years ago, our fandom has been recognized, for better or for worse, for 20 whole years, that's quite a long time. As a small way to commemorate this milestone, I have hand made a small pack of Minecraft skins available for use down below. It's been a great 20 years, here's to 20 more great years!

KITTER

Here's the 20 year "legacy" skins: Strawberry, Blueberry, Lime, Tangerine, And Grape!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg

I was born when furs became a thing. I take this as an omen of some sorts.

Shadowscale said:
I was born when furs became a thing. I take this as an omen of some sorts.

I guess you could say that, we were actually born only a few years apart (me in 1992 and you in 1995(?), so I guess we both grew up in a time when the internet, and in turn, Furries, were taking off.

Wow, cool. I didn't know that. I guess I need to research the fandom more.

I think you are little off, Furry became a thing in the 1980's

FauxPas said:
I think you are little off, Furry became a thing in the 1980's

Yes, that is true, 1985 to be exact, but babyfur was in 1995.

cool

kitterdafoxy said:
1995 is widely cited as the year that our whole part of the fandom got its first recognition, I was 3-4 years old at the time and my whole saga would begin 5-7 years later in the early 21st century. 1995 was 20 years ago, our fandom has been recognized, for better or for worse, for 20 whole years, that's quite a long time. As a small way to commemorate this milestone, I have hand made a small pack of Minecraft skins available for use down below. It's been a great 20 years, here's to 20 more great years!

KITTER

Here's the 20 year "legacy" skins: Strawberry, Blueberry, Lime, Tangerine, And Grape!
View attachment 23194 View attachment 23195 View attachment 23196 View attachment 23197
View attachment 23198

I was two and my brother was just born, also I'll try to use these if I can, also that's good you really did your research.😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

I went to high school in 1996. This, of course, did very little to suppress my teenage hormones.... lol I remember scouring Furnation to find babyfur art. And Karis' Playground!

I remember Furnation! Used to browse for hours..

boobybird89 said:
I remember Furnation! Used to browse for hours..

I always tried to message random people who MIGHT have shared my interests, then we got on AOL IM and chatted for a while :).

I was never that bold! I was very shy back in those days but nobody would be able to tell that now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back