• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New guy here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashsanta

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hey everyone!! I'm new here!

So just a little about me..I am mainly a little and a diaper lover!

I also love music, photography, travel, and hockey, and I am looking to go to school for music performance

I want to make some new little friends here so please add me as a friend!!

I'm a fun guy!

Dashsanta said:

I also love music, photography, travel, and hockey, and I am looking to go to school for music performance

I'm a fun guy!

Hello Dashsanta! Welcome!
I'm pretty new here myself, having only joined a few days ago.

Cool interests, I'm into photography as well.

Dashsanta said:

I'm a fun guy!

hello Dashsanta! what kind of music do you listen to? Also I suspect you actually like playing yourself considering that avatar of yours. Are you a part of local band? I myself happen to like most music with no particular preference. Also welcome to ADISC! :smile:

RDBrony said:
Hello Dashsanta! Welcome!
I'm pretty new here myself, having only joined a few days ago.

Cool interests, I'm into photography as well.

Thank youu!! Yeah photography is fun!

- - - Updated - - -

accepted said:
hello Dashsanta! what kind of music do you listen to? Also I suspect you actually like playing yourself considering that avatar of yours. Are you a part of local band? I myself happen to like most music with no particular preference. Also welcome to ADISC! :smile:

Hmm I'm a big fan of hard rock! I love AC/DC and have seen them and a bunch of other bands!! I play around in a couple of different bands

- - - Updated - - -

Puppyluvs said:
Hey dude, welcome to ADISC :)

I'm also into photography. We actually have a photography group on ADISC, if you care to join: http://www.adisc.org/forum/group.php?groupid=109

Thank you I'll take a look at it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back