• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A big hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiteMouse

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
Here's a hello from me, to you!

Well, here we go! Big fan of, action and comedies in movies, PC gaming, CAD drafting, and most importantly anything I can take apart and see how it works! Seriously unhealthy obsession with keys, locks, small electrical things, and clocks.

Also, Octavia is best cutest pony. (Fluffle is best, just don't tell Tavi)

Up all night doing mostly remote PC work at the moment. Lots of time on my hands!

You're finding me here, because I am in search of information mostly. Really hoping to find this a good mature community to seek some answers with.

Involved in a car accident well over a year ago, still waiting on my doctors' actions. We've tried so many things. Meanwhile incontinence is just one of those things that I'm struggling with. It's not like you can ask your mates.

Would be nice to be in touch with a community for support that understands some of these topics freely and without judgment. I plan to do as much reading as possible here. I'm sure there will be questions... Just have to get the feel of things.

Now that is out of the way, so let's dive in yeah?

Welcome NiteMouse! Please dive right in! We are here for each other and support as much as we can. We have many members here with similar stories. Ask any questions you may have.

P.S. - We have lots of MLP and Bronie fans here, too. :)

NiteMouse said:
Well, here we go! Big fan of, action and comedies in movies, PC gaming, CAD drafting, and most importantly anything I can take apart and see how it works! Seriously unhealthy obsession with keys, locks, small electrical things, and clocks.

Welcome to ADISC.

When I was a teenager, I loved to take things apart to see how they worked (both electrical and mechanical), the trouble was - I often had a great deal of trouble putting them back together again :)

A big hello from you comes with a big welcome from me.

This site is probably one of the most mature forum sites I've ever been a part of (even considering some of the subjects :p ).

You said you're into PC gaming any favorite genres or mostly action and comedy as well? Also, did you build your PC?

Nobody judges here, you can ask away with answers coming to you shortly.

-Oh and Octavia is cutest pony.

This is pretty great so far, thanks for everyone's help and good reception so far! Much more exploring to do!

To: Cranky; Yes, definitely have built my own computer!
(Glorious reddit.com/r/pcmasasterrace shoutout)

Hopefully picking up a couple Radeon R9 290..somethings.. later today!
To replace my current slightly underwhelming GPU. (GTX 750 Ti)

Don't find myself playing too many socially interactive games, (not like I used too) but I do kick around on Steam now and again, when we're not saving the world. The World of Warcraft.
I know it's cheesy, but been playing for a long time and it seems wrong to abandon an old friend.

Back in the day, made a lot of lasting and personal connections from a certain immersive "second life" experience. That ship has sailed, but hey it was an interesting experience. Traveled a lot anyways!

Bonus:
And hey, if anyone wants to recommend a good pair of graphics cards before I pull the trigger, go for it!! (just have to keep it under $350 USD each)
Been really torn between some GTX 970's and the R9 290's. Case will take about 320mm ish in length before I run into the hard drive cage.

Thanks a million to everyone! Good to be here.

Last edited:
Welcome to ADISC :)

Tavi is awesome, though I'm a big fan of Vinyl myself. They make the cutest couple :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back