• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey, Hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageLad

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello everyone! I'm RageLad, a bit of a fan of ABDL and stuff. ^^ I'm mostly enjoy RPing infantilism and mental regression stuff, so if anyone's offering, I'd love to join the fun. ^^

Welcome RageLad! We have a lot of RPers here. What else do you like to do? Are you one of the many gamers here too?

RageLad said:
Hello everyone! I'm RageLad, a bit of a fan of ABDL and stuff. ^^ I'm mostly enjoy RPing infantilism and mental regression stuff, so if anyone's offering, I'd love to join the fun. ^^

Been meaning to get back into RPing myself, the RP board needs some life. Maybe you'll be the one who kicks it into high gear. I would really like that.

It's nice to meet you RageLad! I hope you can be HappyLad when you are around here, if you wanna be! I hope you also have a fun time on ADISC and enjoy getting to know people. It's a great support site too, so let us know if you need to talk about.. pretty much whatever ends up on your mind!

Have a blast!

Last edited:
gigglemuffinz said:
Been meaning to get back into RPing myself, the RP thread needs some life. Maybe you'll be the one who kicks it into high gear. I would really like that.

It's nice to meet you RageLad! I hope you can be HappyLad when you are around here, if you wanna be! I hope you also have a fun time on ADISC and enjoy getting to know people. It's a great support site too, so let us know if you need to talk about.. pretty much whatever ends up on your mind!

Have a blast!

RageLad said:

Hello ragelad, could you put your non Abdl interests here, Thanks.

RageLad said:

Woohoo! A fan! I always loved to meet them, I would give you an autograph but I'm just a pixel on the internet world >.<

Welcome to ADISC! From a fellow Snivy!

Wow. Didn't expect so many replies. XD Okay...lemme break it down...

I like to draw ABDL artwork sometimes, drawing in general actually, I like to write, I love gaming (got pretty much all of the PS consoles, the Wii, the WiiU and the 3DS) to the point I'm a bit of a gaming junking. XD I'm a bit of a casual fan of ABDL, so I don't really experience being diapering IRL so I don't have much experience there. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back