Babyish behaviors in your adult life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I brush my shirt's nylon tags against my skin to feel their softness. I also have quite a collection of plushies too.

I've got a pink pony with a valentine's muzzle and a unicorn plushie that I snuggle and sleep with in bed. I sometimes take the pony into my car as a passenger when I'm driving.

ArchieRoni said:
All sorts of little things I guess. I have a plushie on my desk at work and I like cartoons and seem to talk about them a lot with friends. I've noticed I also get into childhood nostalgia conversations a lot. I've never met anyone that didn't like Reading Rainbow. Taco commercial girl: why not both?
Reading Rainbow was awesome

As others have said, I sometimes pick my nose, tho I hide this naturally. Tho I'm sure people have seen.
I also hum to myself (matching other sounds pitch, or songs I've heard or creating songs in my head), but normally quiet enough no one else can hear (so only when there is something loud like an engine or fan to mask it) Or anytime I'm alone and not listening to music.

Besides those I'm not really sure of anything else.

I don't know about babyish. I am very childish though, and not in an immature manner.

I have this odd habit of meowing. I think I meow at least 5 times a day. I also tend to make sound effects now and then when I do certain things. Like when I am reaching for something I may squeak while doing so.

I do sleep with a pink stuffed kitty from build a bear workshop. I tend to sleep curled up in a ball sometimes. I also giggle a lot. I also have tons of hello kitty stuff.

I am sure there are many things I am forgetting here. Some of these things could also just be linked to being girly I suppose X3. Or being very weird. Either way. =^.^=

I don't suck my thumb, but I chew on my cuticles when I'm nervous, anxious or bored. It's not totally childish, but definitely looks a little juvenile when my fingers are constantly in my mouth... It's a bad habit I'm trying to break, but it's almost as hard as stopping sucking my thumb, I'd like to bet. :(

Well, when I'm nervous I have a tendency to try and hide behind something, such as a wall, or even a person. I still keep a load of stuffed animals in my room, and I'm quite a picky eater. I also love sweets. :smile1:

aviationchild said:
I still have two of my baby blankets, one of which was made before I was even born, and I sleep with them almost every night, and have slept with them every night my entire life. I also have a stuffed rat I sleep with nightly. I find my blankets and stuffed rat to be very comforting and I sleep far better with them than without. Not to mention the blanket partly helps to prop up my head which helps prevent acid reflux at night.

Same, (wouldn't say proud but...) owner of both my original baby blankets. They are not in use (but in a box) as I'm DL about 95% of the time...when I say 95% of the time I do only mean that's how much of the overall chosen lifestyle goes in a DLic direction, 5% of the time I'm a bit AB. bringmesunshine p.s surprisingly sunny 2day here in England...Yay! pp.s And it's pancake day (we Brit's are weird!).

- - - Updated - - -

tall2826 said:
I still pick my nose but if I do it in public I go to the bathroom to do it though. I also always humming to myself all the time especially when I am out and about trying to get to where I'm going. I try to confine it all to the privacy of my room but so far I'm losing the battle.

Same and further. I eat every bodily excretion that's not associated with toilets and sex, we're talking: nasal leftovers, earwax, dead skin (after a build up - these build ups happen to me) and under-fingernails. Under finger-nails are softer and just below the main fingernail. Actually I haven't had one for ages (and wouldn't want one as I like 2 keep myself injury free) but I'd eat a big scab if I got one as well.
I pick my nose and ears and dine immedietally afterwards in public - i just don't care what people think. Finally I think it's quite exciting that you can sort of eat yourself.
If I've turned yor stomach I apologise but I am and always will be brutally honest. bringmesunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back