So I Saw On Youtube that the Abena M4's are being discontinued soon, anyone hear this as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So I Saw On Youtube that the Abena M4's are being discontinued soon, anyone hear this as well?

I would not believe what I hear off youtube

never heard of anything like that from any official source. Xp Medical would say if it was I think as they were one of the factors in keeping the 4's plastic backed.

NO

This is a rumour that keeps cropping up from time to time since Abena did almost discontinue them about two years ago but since decided that there was reasonable demand for them and only discontinued the plastic backed versions of the S3, M3, L3, & S4 but said that they would be keeping plastic backing on the M4 and the L4 for the foreseeable future.

Unless you hear it from Abean (or as the other poster said XP Medical) I wouldn't trust the information.

ClickyKeys said:
NO

This is a rumour that keeps cropping up from time to time since Abena did almost discontinue them about two years ago but since decided that there was reasonable demand for them and only discontinued the plastic backed versions of the S3, M3, L3, & S4 but said that they would be keeping plastic backing on the M4 and the L4 for the foreseeable future.

Unless you hear it from Abean (or as the other poster said XP Medical) I wouldn't trust the information.

Good to hear :) I got worried, was about to buy 10 cases lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back