• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello friends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamperhead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am an ab/dl sissy in Virginia. I am predominately hetero but blur the lines from time to time. I've know about my love for diapers since I was freshly potty trained. I have always been fascinated by diapers and have desired to wear them for as long as I can remember. I like this site for learning about how other people feel about this shared portion of life style.

In my day to day routine, I am a professional audio engineer. I turned a hobby into a very rewarding and lucrative career that has taken me all over the world. I am educated although my scholastic training is not the primary focus of my professional life.

I hope to connect, in real life, with others that share my love for diapers! I have no requirements in terms of gender, age (except under 18yo) or sexual orientation. I am open minded. Clearly my love for wearing diapers can demonstrate that for anyone.

Have fun, my kindred souls!!

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of entertaining topics to join in.

My paw was an audio engineer back in the day when studios were full of 16-track tape. Cool job.

Stay dry and happy!

i like your name! it got me to click on your introduction :-D

i am a 35-year-old married-with-kids straight dl from oklahoma. i have been here for a while, but not as long as some others. i value this community for the approachability and thoughtfulness of its members. in my day-to-day routine i run (and teach the new guys how to run) radio systems and manage administrative paperwork. i have two associate's degrees and am still slowly working toward a bachelor's degree.

i hope you have a great time here!

Thank you for the welcome. I toiled with 1" 16 track tape as well as 2" 24 track back in my younger years. I loved it. It was a connection with all of the music I knew as a kid. Now, it is all live audio. I do miss those fine analog days but appreciate the ease that has come along with the newer digital stuff.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your warm welcome. When I was a kid, some other kid called me "Pamperhead". It had nothing to do with anything I was doing at the time. It was just a childish jab at me. But somewhere deep in my psyche, it had resonance. I was already preoccupied with diapers but I was no where near understanding it or acting on it. Much later, it became a funny memory and a natural screen name to choose!

Pamperhead said:
I am an ab/dl sissy in Virginia. I am predominately hetero but blur the lines from time to time. I've know about my love for diapers since I was freshly potty trained. I have always been fascinated by diapers and have desired to wear them for as long as I can remember. I like this site for learning about how other people feel about this shared portion of life style.

In my day to day routine, I am a professional audio engineer. I turned a hobby into a very rewarding and lucrative career that has taken me all over the world. I am educated although my scholastic training is not the primary focus of my professional life.

I hope to connect, in real life, with others that share my love for diapers! I have no requirements in terms of gender, age (except under 18yo) or sexual orientation. I am open minded. Clearly my love for wearing diapers can demonstrate that for anyone.

Have fun, my kindred souls!!

Hey there, welcome to ADISC!

Just to let you know, we're not primarily a meet-up site (although meetups do happen from time to time) I'm sure you know that, though, it's just that your post mentioned connecting with people in real life. If you were talking about connecting in real time with people then we've got a great chat room, but to access that you'll have to level up to an Established Contributor first, and you can find out how to do that here (although I can see you're already well on your way! :) )

To be honest, audio engineering sounds like something terribly boring to me! My cousin does it and he's always going on about sound quality and blah blah blah :p I just like the noise that stuff makes lol. I'm more of an outdoorsy person! But there are people here with all sorts of interests. What else interests you, hobby wise?

Yes meet ups are quite rare.
I became aware of others like me back in 1992 during the infancy of the WWW. I have been amazed at the number of websites, now available, that are centered around adults in diapers. While a portion of my personality is satisfied by on line content and the open sharing of ideas between like minded people, I will always crave the real life experience. I know that the chances of meeting a person on a site like this, and then having it evolve into a real life experience is quite unlikely. And so, yes, I am here adding my thoughts to a subject that is dear to me, with the hopes that I will be able to "level up" so I can enjoy and learn more from this site. Thank you for your welcome!

I am strictly a live sound engineer. So my atmosphere at work is much more lively and fast paced. I have one shot to make it right. Some times I miss but most of the times I nail it. And the reaction from the people I work for is very encouraging.

As far as other delights, I like the beach, I have two cats and two snakes. I love to hike in the dessert in Arizona. Ireland is my favorite country outside of the U.S.

Pamperhead said:
Yes meet ups are quite rare.
I became aware of others like me back in 1992 during the infancy of the WWW. I have been amazed at the number of websites, now available, that are centered around adults in diapers. While a portion of my personality is satisfied by on line content and the open sharing of ideas between like minded people, I will always crave the real life experience. I know that the chances of meeting a person on a site like this, and then having it evolve into a real life experience is quite unlikely. And so, yes, I am here adding my thoughts to a subject that is dear to me, with the hopes that I will be able to "level up" so I can enjoy and learn more from this site. Thank you for your welcome!

I am strictly a live sound engineer. So my atmosphere at work is much more lively and fast paced. I have one shot to make it right. Some times I miss but most of the times I nail it. And the reaction from the people I work for is very encouraging.

As far as other delights, I like the beach, I have two cats and two snakes. I love to hike in the dessert in Arizona. Ireland is my favorite country outside of the U.S.

Ireland is definitely not as good as Scotland!!! I think live shows sound more fun! My cousin does those too, but I've obviously never seen much of what he does (I've been to concerts, but I have no idea what he actually does with regards to them lol)

I'm glad your expectations are realistic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back