Thread: THESE ARE AT WALGREENS :o!

Red face THESE ARE AT WALGREENS :o!

No, not diapers or anything else in the undergarment department, but I'm pretty sure that at least a few of us would appreciate these. When I saw these, the little sissyfoxy inside me squeed, they are socks, but also slippers, but they are Mary Jane shoes too, I didn't know you could fit socks where into that many categories of footware. As stated before, I'm able to fit into xl kids clothing just fine, so I was also able to fit into these too, and they only cost me $1.00! Here's a picy-pic for you guys to look at!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150203_054827~2.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	23169

Judging by your profile picture they are definitely you! Sadly i wear size 14 1/2 shoes

Those are cute! I wish I could fit into some Sofia the First slippers my Walgreens has, myself!

Luck you on being able to fit in kids clothes. Very lucky~

Those really are adorable. Unfortunately my feet are so long. o.o

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    No, not diapers or anything else in the undergarment department, but I'm pretty sure that at least a few of us would appreciate these. When I saw these, the little sissyfoxy inside me squeed, they are socks, but also slippers, but they are Mary Jane shoes too, I didn't know you could fit socks where into that many categories of footware. As stated before, I'm able to fit into xl kids clothing just fine, so I was also able to fit into these too, and they only cost me $1.00! Here's a picy-pic for you guys to look at!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150203_054827~2.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	23169
    Wow, what a combo! lol. Definitely cute! Can't believe they're only a buck too! Then again, here in Canada, we have a great tradition: We're always overcharged for things! Americans are so lucky, lol. And you especially for the find! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    Wow, what a combo! lol. Definitely cute! Can't believe they're only a buck too! Then again, here in Canada, we have a great tradition: We're always overcharged for things! Americans are so lucky, lol. And you especially for the find! <3
    Yeah, 3 weeks later and I still love them as much as the day I bought them.

I bought some Twinkle Toes slippers for myself at Walgreens a few years ago and I've never had a better fitting pair of slippers. And they light up really bright!

Quote Originally Posted by boobybird89 View Post
    Cute! Darn feet are too long..
    How tall are you? I am 6'6" tall and take a shoe size of 16. I am actually getting the impression you are even bigger then me ironically. It would not be the first time that has happened .

On a different note though I do find those shoes really cute actually.