Not open for further replies.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
If you can mack your dream nursery what would it be like? Would it be like a regular nursery with big baby furniture or well it be something out of this world. Me I would like a anime theme but babyish. Like baby goku play with the 4 star dragonball on the wall a toy box full of anime plushies.

Mine would have standard baby stuff with wolf and unicorn and butterflies painted on the walls lith a variety of light up snesory stuff such as buble tubes my dinosaur things from childhoodoh and bats painted on my wall and glowy stars

http://youtu.be/uXAz8M8WqxA

I very much like that applique aesthetic they set up in that game room. So I would probably incorporate art I like or cartoon characters I like into the wall coverings or just generally dreamy scenes. It also has the benefit of future customization or rapid take down if I need the room for something else for a while. Maybe behind it I would put up a chair rail and have chalkboard paint on the lower half of the walls. As far as furniture I think between a crib, changing table, and play area on the floor there should be a futon for cuddles. Probably a tv/roku combo in a corner or something else like that. Not too much stuff for one room though, I hate crowded floors so full of furniture. A couple padded top toy boxes and a tall dresser as well would be about the limit for an average room I think. Something about 12 x 14 or so. Some kind of pillowy ceiling covering or drape would be neat and maybe some LED night lighting sewn in here and there would be cool. Especially if I set the lights up to flash like fireflies.

ZombifiedKitty said:
http://youtu.be/uXAz8M8WqxA

I very much like that applique aesthetic they set up in that game room. So I would probably incorporate art I like or cartoon characters I like into the wall coverings or just generally dreamy scenes. It also has the benefit of future customization or rapid take down if I need the room for something else for a while. Maybe behind it I would put up a chair rail and have chalkboard paint on the lower half of the walls. As far as furniture I think between a crib, changing table, and play area on the floor there should be a futon for cuddles. Probably a tv/roku combo in a corner or something else like that. Not too much stuff for one room though, I hate crowded floors so full of furniture. A couple padded top toy boxes and a tall dresser as well would be about the limit for an average room I think. Something about 12 x 14 or so. Some kind of pillowy ceiling covering or drape would be neat and maybe some LED night lighting sewn in here and there would be cool. Especially if I set the lights up to flash like fireflies.

One for me too please...that looks like a hoot. I love that space...so much fun! XD

A hidden room in my home with a game room so i could show off my hidden room to my friends, but that room would have another hidden room in it painted all pink with a hidden closet filled with diapers and baby clothes in the 2nd hidden room would be a computer with all my searches for abdl stuff on it that way no one could see my search history on my main un hidden computer. there would be a giant stuffed teady-bear that was super soft and functional as a pillow and friend but would have a hidden camera in it. there would be a changing table that extruded from the wall with the command of my voice or by remote. there would be ceiling fans that spun real slow with stars and clouds hanging from them. i would have a crib that was temperpedic and had real super soft blankets in it and finally a shoot for my used diapers that exited above my trash can.

Personally i think the good nursery it is full plushies, and very beautifully the decorations on the wall. The wall color is MAIN THING, because the color determined the confort, and grant good spirit. Playpens, cribs, giant plushies, and nice peoples, this thing is very determinative the one nursery. And very important a good community. Methinks this is the good nursery.

Mine would be pink with various pictures on the walls. The usual baby/toddler furniture and a toy box for my toys and shelves for my dolls. The rug would be thick and soft for sitting or going barefoot.

wow there is some cool ideas.

If there was no limit, I'd like to incorporate some bondage in there. Lots of pastels for the color theme, maybe a cute woodland animals theme. And the whole place would be softly carpeted and with plush rugs and lots of pillows strewn about for lounging on.

Cork floor tiles in kiddy colors, Dutch doors (you know, like 2 small doors, one atop the other?) lights on a dimmer, only sounds I like, girly colors, my sleep sphere, a vestibular swing, a few things usually seen in a PT or OT clinic, a big toy box, a bubble machine, scaled up uncluttered storage, similar to a daycare or preschool style, real digital musical instruments, painted toddler girlish, everything I want from Crayola, space for a few Little Time outfits, music notes & instruments, hearts, balloons, kites, bubbles, and art supplies painted on the walls, & vintage toys

I love this question! I think I'd have an infant side and a toddler side of the nursery, as they're the two kinds of ages I enjoy as a Little.

In the toddler area:

- VTech Toot Toot mats and tracks, complete with lots of noisy cars and animals!
- Simple puzzles and jigsaws
- Board books
- Potty (Ideally one which could take my weight, but I'd settle for one as just a prop otherwise)
- TV & iPad, so I have all my Little shows and favourite simple apps for babies
- Some of my plushies and AB t-shirts
- Area for my Baby Stella doll and accessories. Stella needs some nursery space too! :eek:

In the infant area:

- Taggie blankets & pram toys
- Soft stacking toys
- Changing Mat
- Baby Gym (if one was available in my adult size!)
- Cot, with activity toys, and maybe a kick-and-play piano at the end
- Rattles and teethers
- Ottoman seat with onesies, bibs & other baby clothing inside (I have this already - it's amazing for discreet storage. Several friends have sat on it with no idea what's inside!)

I would like my nursery to be pink with pony/anime/princess theme. I would also like a crib, changing table a play pen and a toy box for any toys that I would have. I would also like some pink fluffy and soft carpet so that crawling and walking on the floor is comfortable.

I would like a boy's nursery with a Winnie the Pooh or, even better, Peter Rabbit theme. White crib, dresser and a changing table stocked with cloth diapers, onsies, many nursery print plastic pants. Rocking chair for mommy. A toy box. A play table with my Thomas the Tank toys and track. Yea!

Ah man, bobbyboy you named three of my favorites. I've been a fan of Peter Rabbit, Pooh, and Thomas the Tank Engine since I was still in diapers ;) . I still have our old wooden rocking chair though from back then. Spent a lot of its time in bare wood, so since we finally gave it a coat of oil it still looks like new.

Toy cars, toy cars, and more toy cars.:cool: (even better if they're vintage.) Just to show that I come by this affinity for wheeled toys naturally, my dad had to show me his score of late 60s/early 70s Tootsie Toys metal cars he got at a flea market this past weekend for ten bucks.

Beyond the cars, I would want to have a decent selection of blocks to play with. And I'd want to have some Indy Car wall vinyls.

Good insulation on walls, double glazing, so the room can be warm without costing a fortune to heat, window design with light let in at high level, so no sightlines from outside to land on me or my things, then as long as I can park my buggy, and curl up with my bears in it, or space to play with Daddy and then Daddy to settle me donw in it before lots of hugs to put us both into a peaceful happy state of mind. If that is all sorted then the job is done and anything else is a bonus.

Simple enough:

• a big adult-size wooden cradle AND crib, with a TempurPedic-type mattress in both
• a giant 80's-style changing table (complete with ABU Super Dry Kids, Bambino Bianco and Classico and Aww So Cute diapers)
• glow stars on the ceiling
• toys, toys, toys! (the more, the better—Fisher-Price, Little Tikes, Playskool, Micro Machines, MLP, etc., etc., etc...)
• an OOAK Creations Boutique "Pio Pio Pio" mobile (which plays "Rock-A-Bye Baby") over my crib
• a giant bookcase shelving unit against one wall
• indoor playground equipment (e.g. ballpits, slides, punching-bag columns, moonwalk)
• a closet full of "little" and adult clothes (e.g. Healthtex clothes, cartoon character pajamas)
• a deluxe stereo rack system
• kiddie records/tapes/CDs/book-and-tape sets by the score
• a water play table
• wooden wall paneling, i.e. Abitibi or Masonite
• Priss Prints and RoomMates wall decorations
• a Joy Carpets "Essential Teach-a-Tot" play rug
• ThinkBig! home decor (giant objects from the 1980s)
• a big screen TV
• all sorts of videos and DVDs
• good lighting and a big window
• bean bag chairs
• musical instruments (mainly drums, keyboards, guitars, and rhythm instruments—and even the occasional accordion, clarinet or sax)
• a Nintendo Wii, DS, Wii U and 3DS (with all their games)
• character plushies everywhere!
• a bank of computers (with all sorts of kiddie software)

And too many other stuff to mention!

Last edited:
tall2826 said:
I would like my nursery to be pink with pony/anime/princess theme. I would also like a crib, changing table a play pen and a toy box for any toys that I would have. I would also like some pink fluffy and soft carpet so that crawling and walking on the floor is comfortable.

I would love to have that same type of room too ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back