Protex medical

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyjoey1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Has anyone bought from Protex Medical they sell a plastic pant that has forward faceing leg holes which are getting very hard to findin an adult size. I'm just wondering if anybody has purchased from them before and if so how was their service, prices etc..

I haven't but I've seen a lot of plastic pants advertised with forward facing holes. Gary makes some, if I remember correctly.

babyjoey1 said:
Has anyone bought from Protex Medical they sell a plastic pant that has forward faceing leg holes which are getting very hard to findin an adult size. I'm just wondering if anybody has purchased from them before and if so how was their service, prices etc..

Which Protex pants are you looking at, specifically? Protex does appear to have latex pants with forward-facing leg holes, but... They look like they'd be painful to wear! Maybe it's just me.

Many of the popular pants (like the Gary ones) have a slight forward bias to the leg holes, but not to where I'd call them "forward facing", and they aren't advertised as such.

Babykins do also.
The brand I buy.

The Protex pants I am looking at are their dusty gray item # 122
(Foxkits)- I did not know that Babykins sells forward facing leg hole plastic pants, please tell me which style they are as i have bought from them before and have always been satisfied with them

I have ordered from them before and haven't had any problems

I have ordered from them too before. They seem a little pricey, but the product was fine.

I have since received my plastic pants from Protex and although they were advertised as "very forward facing leg holes" they are not forward facing leg holes as I remember them perhaps a slight forward bias, their latex pants are truely forward facing leg holes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back