Thread: Ordered My First Ever Pack of Diapers!

Default Ordered My First Ever Pack of Diapers!

I finally soaked up the courage to buy a sample pack of Cuddlz adult diapers and see if I like them or not, Needless to say I'm very excited but also very nervous.

They should be arriving on my day off so I'm gunna have one day of being padded all day as for wetting we'll have to see what happens first

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBabyMagicain View Post
    Exciting isn't is. I do hope you enjoy them.
    Yeah it is very exciting Who knows this could be the start of me finding out more about my AB/DL side that I never knew now I finally have the chance to try it out fully

i kinda felt the same way when i was going to the store to buy my first pack, excited and nervous at the same time.

I was the same way when I ordered my pack of M4's. It thrives us newcomers so what you could do is write down a list of what you will do when you order your pack of diapers, maybe set a world record (in your book) and try to not think about it (makes the time go by faster) and who knows, they might get there early.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    I was the same way when I ordered my pack of M4's. It thrives us newcomers so what you could do is write down a list of what you will do when you order your pack of diapers, maybe set a world record (in your book) and try to not think about it (makes the time go by faster) and who knows, they might get there early.
    It'll be my day off when the diapers arrive so hopefully I won't have to wait long as soon as they arrive I'm gunna get padded, baby myself up and for the whole day, honestly can't wait to finally get some diapiee time under my belt

Cuddlz is a pretty dang good brand in my opinion. I've only tried a sample, but I enjoyed it. A bit pricey though. I'm glad you went with a high quality diaper for your first order though. Did you get the all over print or frontal?

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Cuddlz is a pretty dang good brand in my opinion. I've only tried a sample, but I enjoyed it. A bit pricey though. I'm glad you went with a high quality diaper for your first order though. Did you get the all over print or frontal?
    Yeah they look amazing! Kinda like they're babyish but not too babyish I got the front print it was just the first one I saw so I went for them

I personally prefer the all over, but I can understand the anxious jump at whatever was there. Either way, it's the same diaper despite differences in print. I think you'll like it.