BronyPony1418

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So, if you all haven't heard or if nobody cares besides me I guess... The Wild Force Red Ranger was arrested over the weekend...

Ricardo Medina Jr. was my favorite Red Ranger, with Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson, The Red Lightspeed Ranger being my second. I grew up watching Power Rangers, and I still do today, and I remember Wild Force being one of the coolest seasons in my own opinion.

What'd he get arrested for?

Never really cared for the red ranger green/white all the way JDF. Jason David Frank best ranger ever I have both green and white ranger masks signed by him

Thanks Marka.. I tried to put that in, but it wouldn't let me. -_-

JDF is amazing I love the White/Green Rangers, but not my favorite.

Green/white, followed by the original red are my favorite, from a coolness perspective, but I had a crush on the original blue. He was smart. Original pink and the first 2 yellows were softies.

I love power rangers always have amd always will since I've been watching it my whole life.It's just sad that the people who were once rangers can go and do thing to tarnish their records and power ranger history

w0lfpack91 said:
Never really cared for the red ranger green/white all the way JDF. Jason David Frank best ranger ever I have both green and white ranger masks signed by him

Woah nice it's pretty cool you have both mask signed

He's been released without charge, as his involvement in the death was deemed to be purely an act of self-defence. Despite the fact he's not been charged with any crime, it must still be an awful experience to be an innocent man who is forced into actions which lead to someone else's death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/31125228

I heard, but they are investigating further aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back