Got my first adult diapers on the same day I came out..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So on the same day I came out to my sister ( http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...idn-t-excpet-what-I-got?p=1266483#post1266483 ) I got my first package of Bamino Classicos and Abri Form Premiums.. Omg they are huge! Lol I'm used to Luvs size 6 and Large GoodNites.. Honestly they are a little bigger then I care for, but comfortable.. Wore the M4s over night, had some tape issues, fixed with duct tape.. Haha don't know if I'll order. Ore of stick to the Luvs and GoodNites.. But was good weekend, other then the broken toe....

Wait until you try the Bellisimo's. They make even a classico look like junk in comparison! :smile1: Of course Bellisimo's are more expensive but you are getting what you paid for after all. I would recommend a variety case from Bambino's as well because the different diapers you get with that are useful in different situations. If you plan on wearing out in public for example at least people are not going to wonder about the prints on the diaper because the bianco has no prints if you get caught. They will most likely think medical issue and not say anything(unless there where prints on the diaper hypothetically). I am not suggesting flaunting of course but you never know what could go wrong. The Teddies are also cute but some people actually like both Teddies and Classico's so they get the best of both worlds sometimes as well. Don't get me wrong though the Classico's and M4's are good but I consider Bellisimo's and Dry 24/7 the best for nighttime use at least.

accepted said:
Wait until you try the Bellisimo's. They make even a classico look like junk in comparison! :smile1: Of course Bellisimo's are more expensive but you are getting what you paid for after all. I would recommend a variety case from Bambino's as well because the different diapers you get with that are useful in different situations. If you plan on wearing out in public for example at least people are not going to wonder about the prints on the diaper because the bianco has no prints if you get caught. They will most likely think medical issue and not say anything(unless there where prints on the diaper hypothetically). I am not suggesting flaunting of course but you never know what could go wrong. The Teddies are also cute but some people actually like both Teddies and Classico's so they get the best of both worlds sometimes as well. Don't get me wrong though the Classico's and M4's are good but I consider Bellisimo's and Dry 24/7 the best for nighttime use at least.

I'm actually a fan of the pull-up style, so I may look into them.. I'm not one for wearing in public, my clothes are a little tight for that, not that I'm big, I just wear tight clothes.. I've heard a lot about the Dry 24/7, where is the best place to get them? Think I may try the Abri-Flex and Bellisimos next, unless you recommend a different pull-up style one then that?

I must agree with the Bellissimo statement. I am sitting at my desk (home office), in a soaked Bellissimo and it feels amazing. Last night I got to wear on (with a booster in it) under my Spiderman footie pajamas, and even before wetting I had to waddle to walk - by the time the super bowl was over, I felt like I was 2. These are amazing

Layne0033 said:
I must agree with the Bellissimo statement. I am sitting at my desk (home office), in a soaked Bellissimo and it feels amazing. Last night I got to wear on (with a booster in it) under my Spiderman footie pajamas, and even before wetting I had to waddle to walk - by the time the super bowl was over, I felt like I was 2. These are amazing

Cool! Already have some in my cart! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back