accidently told the wrong person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Earlier today i was talking to a couple people, and i accidentally sent the wrong person, and now somebody i didnt want to know...knows about this.

~Edit~
This is someone i known for about 2 years now, but we dont talk that often. hes just a friend.

This person seems fine with it, and he seems like he wont tell anyone. however i panic a little bit and i lied to him saying i was incontinence :sad:

Any idea what i should do?

Who is the person to you relative friend.
Knowing more may help.

foxkits said:
Who is the person to you relative friend.
Knowing more may help.

edited
This is someone i known for about 2 years now, but we dont talk that often. hes just a friend.

Sit tight and relax until (if) something else happens. Unless he's close friends with your friends, he may not bring it up. You said he's OK with it. Let us know what happens, if anything, and we'll go from there.

Do you think it was a bad idea me saying that im IC when im not? i kinda panic a bit.

You will not go to hell for a little white lie😄

norcal57 said:
You will not go to hell for a little white lie��

Wow, religion :tongueout: but true along with everyone else.

You should just be honest and admitted you freaked out, honest is the best policy. It's not like Diapers are like Cocaine because you can't get high off of diapers........unless o_O

Or another option, he might not remember since it's not such a big deal, it's another piece of clothing so if he brings it up again, just admit it was an honest lie by accident.

These things have a wade of fading over time, the impact becoming less and less. I would just let it alone and die a slow death.

So you were IC when you blurted it out to someone - well - you rather they not know.
No big deal - medical science moves on and you only need diapers or IC supplies occasionally.
Doctor says you will progress and at some point will not need them anymore.
Unless the friend is medical knowledgeable to dispute or question what is going on - forget about it.
Keep your recovery low key and maybe sometime around the corner expect an off color joke or two about how you could not hold it.
Treat it like it was some virus or something going around and you got well.

Now in Part II you will have to use caution about how you conduct yourself - your brief fantasy remark maybe your further undoing
if caught in another badly timed moment or statement !

Just to check an obvious point: You told him that you didn't mean to send that message to him, right? Otherwise, he might be wondering why you sent it to him.

Saying you were incontinent isn't without complications: Did you word it as someone who had been involved with diapers for a while (and so wouldn't be likely to suddenly get better) would? Are you going to consistently wear around him?

BitterGrey said:
Just to check an obvious point: You told him that you didn't mean to send that message to him, right? Otherwise, he might be wondering why you sent it to him.

Saying you were incontinent isn't without complications: Did you word it as someone who had been involved with diapers for a while (and so wouldn't be likely to suddenly get better) would? Are you going to consistently wear around him?

well one, we dont know eachother IRL, just on the internet. i did say that i didnt mean to send that message to him, but everything seems fine.

santa22 said:
well one, we dont know eachother IRL, just on the internet. i did say that i didnt mean to send that message to him, but everything seems fine.

Did you say he's on the internet? o_O he will most likely forget because some reality parts, there are people who have more online friends then they do in IRL so he most likely will forget the entire situation. You can be sitting down playing minecraft and the conversation could escalate like this,

"Hey [insert name], I wanted to inform you that I like diapers" Santa22 says

"What?!" Wrong person to tell to says

but then the next day!

"Remember what I told you yesterday?" Santa22 says

"Not really, what did you say?" Wrong person to tell to says

"I built a plane on minecraft and it took forever, i'm hiring divers to grab some sand for me" Santa22 says.

The person might remember a faint work so you could just anticipate him and use a different word in the conversation. Some people's memories are sharp but if you know how he is with his memory, then you know him better than us to work this situation out. Unfortunately, he knows and there is no time machine, only thing you can do is read who you send to messages next time, this is but a minor lesson and it turned out to be a good mistake since he knew but of course he might or might not forget, just keep that question inside your head.

"Did he forget?"

On another point to come across, it might not be a good idea just to tell your friends that you want to wear diapers. That is somewhat of a personal thing and not always the reactions are perfect. Some are what you expect and others are not what you were anticipating at all. So be careful on who you tell.

I'm going to ditto what snivy said and add as a counter point that each time I speak with you , you inform me of yet another friend you have told about your diapers.

Let me put it into context, how many friends tell you whether or not the wear boxers or briefs? How many friends tell you what position they like during sex? Diapers runs along the same level of personal information that no one really needs to know and on top of that it's not well understood and can be miss interpreted as pedophilia to some so telling people can cost you a lot.

I also don't see why you feel the need to inform all of your friends. It's a personal thing that does not require the involvement of others and you may want to look at how you're acting before you end up costing yourself something by telling the wrong person something they really don't need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back