Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: accidently told the wrong person.

Unhappy accidently told the wrong person.

Earlier today i was talking to a couple people, and i accidentally sent the wrong person, and now somebody i didnt want to know...knows about this.

~Edit~
    This is someone i known for about 2 years now, but we dont talk that often. hes just a friend.

This person seems fine with it, and he seems like he wont tell anyone. however i panic a little bit and i lied to him saying i was incontinence

Any idea what i should do?

Who is the person to you relative friend.
    Knowing more may help.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Who is the person to you relative friend.
    Knowing more may help.
    edited
    This is someone i known for about 2 years now, but we dont talk that often. hes just a friend.

Sit tight and relax until (if) something else happens. Unless he's close friends with your friends, he may not bring it up. You said he's OK with it. Let us know what happens, if anything, and we'll go from there.

Do you think it was a bad idea me saying that im IC when im not? i kinda panic a bit.

norcal57

You will not go to hell for a little white lie😄

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    You will not go to hell for a little white lie��
    Wow, religion but true along with everyone else.

You should just be honest and admitted you freaked out, honest is the best policy. It's not like Diapers are like Cocaine because you can't get high off of diapers........unless O.o

Or another option, he might not remember since it's not such a big deal, it's another piece of clothing so if he brings it up again, just admit it was an honest lie by accident.

These things have a wade of fading over time, the impact becoming less and less. I would just let it alone and die a slow death.

So you were IC when you blurted it out to someone - well - you rather they not know.
    No big deal - medical science moves on and you only need diapers or IC supplies occasionally.
    Doctor says you will progress and at some point will not need them anymore.
    Unless the friend is medical knowledgeable to dispute or question what is going on - forget about it.
    Keep your recovery low key and maybe sometime around the corner expect an off color joke or two about how you could not hold it.
    Treat it like it was some virus or something going around and you got well.

Now in Part II you will have to use caution about how you conduct yourself - your brief fantasy remark maybe your further undoing
    if caught in another badly timed moment or statement !

Just to check an obvious point: You told him that you didn't mean to send that message to him, right? Otherwise, he might be wondering why you sent it to him.

Saying you were incontinent isn't without complications: Did you word it as someone who had been involved with diapers for a while (and so wouldn't be likely to suddenly get better) would? Are you going to consistently wear around him?