• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
ApplePi said:
PI is 3.14159265359...inf so every year celabrate Pi on 3/14/yyyy but this year it is going to be 3/14/15 at 9:26:53 a.m thus being more complete from the decimal side which happen once a 100 years "The Only Pi Day of Our Lives".

Snivy said:
The movie has too little meatballs, but it's a good movie (Just haven't seen it physically yet ^^)

BabyDenise said:
I like math and science and I could always remember PI to the fifth decimal point.

I just never thought of the value equating to a day in March.

Anyway, welcome to ADISC.

Speaking of calculating PI, in a high-school computer class in 1972, someone did try to run the computation. The computer timed-out before it got too far (I don't remember the specifics).

Nerd!!! Of course look who's talking, Welcome to adisc, from one nerd to another, also the Pi day thing is really interesting, never really thought about it.

KittyninjaW said:
Nerd!!! Of course look who's talking, Welcome to adisc, from one nerd to another, also the Pi day thing is really interesting, never really thought about it.

Oh, oh, OH! You wanna go!!! Let's take this outside!!! But first I have to be changed before I can go play outside so.....meet me back here in T-minus 5 minutes!

Snivy said:
Oh, oh, OH! You wanna go!!! Let's take this outside!!! But first I have to be changed before I can go play outside so.....meet me back here in T-minus 5 minutes!

Okay, just let me get my master ball, BTW, you do realize I was kidding right.

KittyninjaW said:
Okay, just let me get my master ball, BTW, you do realize I was kidding right.

Yah, I know ^^

Why thank you, and I am Proud to be a nerd.

- - - Updated - - -

Snivy said:
The movie has too little meatballs, but it's a good movie (Just haven't seen it physically yet ^^)

What too little meatballs, were they in the trailer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back