Wearing Diaper In Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbolaSan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, I'm just started to wear diaper yesterday. I wanna be incontinent and I'm wearing 24/7. But I'm living with my family and I want you to give me some advices. I'll be very glad if you can give me some advices :D

efecan said:
Hey, I'm just started to wear diaper yesterday. I wanna be incontinent and I'm wearing 24/7. But I'm living with my family and I want you to give me some advices. I'll be very glad if you can give me some advices :D

Rules said:
6. Respect The Law, Respect Yourself

No encouraging anyone else to engage in self-destructive acts, such as self harm, or anything medically risky.

No one will give you advice on how to become IC. Don't do it please because it is very bad and Non-forced IC people here can tell you being IC is not all fun and games. Please re-think your decision.

Just go whenever you feel like it but you don't necessarily have to be IC just to piss your diaper dude or convince people you wanna wear 24/7 when you are already 24/7, exactly what would you accomplish while becoming IC?

I thought very long for this and I decided that I'm really want to be incontinent although all of difficulties. But if it is a rule then it's ok

efecan said:
I thought very long for this and I decided that I'm really want to be incontinent although all of difficulties. But if it is a rule then it's ok

Don't even look ways to become IC regardless of the rules. We will not offer rules to damage yourself but don't even attempt them while your off. Being IC is not fun to some people I am sure. Do you really want to live the rest of your life uncontrollably peeing while your on a date and you smell in front of your date? Do you want to have a random accident and ruin your bed when your not padded? Do you want to ruin your bladder control just because you want to wear diapers?

There comes a point where diapers are good yes but disrespecting your body into ruining it just to be IC is not a really good answer and all your doing is damaging your body which you should not do at all for any reason.

Please answer this question, why do you absolutely want to be IC? What good is going to come out of that? A good relief of being padded 24/7? What if it's the opposite? You might just be thrown into surgery or given other stuff instead of the answer you desperately want. Just...don't do it please.

Ok then. You can delete this topic if you want to.

Another case of being careful of what you wish for...

I like ice cream! I want to live FOREVER on top of a mountain of ice cream! Sounds like so much fun!!!

Jamieboy said:
Another case of being careful of what you wish for...

I like ice cream! I want to live FOREVER on top of a mountain of ice cream! Sounds like so much fun!!!

^Wow, this sums it up perfectly.

Lozza1979 said:
Why do you think so many people actually want to become incontinent? You hear it so much within the DL/AB community.I just never really understood what it is that makes people want to lose control like that.I wouldn't class it as damaging your body.If you nappy train yourself to the point where you start bed wetting, or whatever, you can still retrain yourself over time.

I just started to wear diapers yesterday. I don't have any bedwetting or accidents yet.

Lozza1979 said:
Why do you think so many people actually want to become incontinent? You hear it so much within the DL/AB community.I just never really understood what it is that makes people want to lose control like that.I wouldn't class it as damaging your body.If you nappy train yourself to the point where you start bed wetting, or whatever, you can still retrain yourself over time.

Incontinence isn't being 'accident-prone', it's being physically incapable of retaining your waste. To want that is stupid.

Ok however you think. I still didn't change my mind. I'm ready for all results

If we give you advice, we break rules. Plain simple, which none of us (hopefully) will do.

Ok I didn't know there was a rule about this. Sorry.

efecan said:
Ok I didn't know there was a rule about this. Sorry.

So, it's already been established that asking for help to become incontinent is against the rules, and people have warned you that it's a terrible idea.

Can I ask you WHY you think that you want to become incontinent?

It came as a good idea. Peeing wherever and however you want. Not dependance to the toilet for peeing etc.

Irrespective of the rules, I don't think people would to respond to, "I started wearing diapers yesterday and want to become incontinent, and also I still live with family," by saying anything other than this sounds like a really bad idea.

Wanting to be incontinent when you're actually not is just so incredibly stupid. You want to go wherever you want and however you want? Guess what, when you're incontinent, you don't get to choose to go whenever, wherever or however. And if you decide you hate it, there's no going back.

How about this? Put on your diaper, and when you have to pee, wet your diaper. Pick your spot, pick when you feel like you want to pee, and pee. No dependance to the toiler because you're WEARING A DIAPER.

It's the stupid ideas like this that makes people think there is something wrong with ABDLs.

MaxiPad89 said:
It's the stupid ideas like this that makes people think there is something wrong with ABDLs.

Agreed.

I'm not sure why, but I just sense that there's something OFF about this whole thing. The internet is full of reasons to be mistrusting of those that post. If someone were to examine my history (through internet archives, etc), they'd find me, being the same basic person, since the late '80's. That's 25 years, or so, of being a single entity, with the same basic name & story. I consider this a fantasy land for some, and the best thing is to not get duped by it all...

EbolaSan said:
Ok however you think. I still didn't change my mind. I'm ready for all results

The results are you fucking your social life. If/when you get a girlfriend (or boyfriend, if you swing that way) how are they going to react when you tell them "oh yeah, by the way, I wear a diaper all the time because I permanently damaged my body on purpose for a fetish of mine"? Not well. Also, it's not something you can just reverse. I don't like being rude, but this idea of yours is just fucking stupid on so many levels. It doesn't make you stupid, unless you do actually go through with this... However you would go about doing that.
Now, if you just let go whenever you feel like it, whatever. As long as you're not permanently relinquishing your bladder control for a personal interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, just saw that you're asexual. Still a stupid idea though.

I'm ready to die alone. Have no social life. I just want to be incontinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back