Wearing Diaper In Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
EbolaSan said:
I'm ready to die alone. Have no social life. I just want to be incontinent.

Your heading into a bad life if you choose that road.

Wow. I really don't know where to go with that. Are you trying to be dark and get sympathy, orrrrr...
I dunno, fuck this thread. Have fun fucking your body up so you can sit around all day, every day, pissing yourself without any control whatsoever. I don't like being judgmental, but to want that... It's just fucking stupid. If I liked wheelchairs because people can do cool tricks on them, I wouldn't cut my fucking legs off. So yeah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGJOqMHsDI

EbolaSan said:
It came as a good idea. Peeing wherever and however you want. Not dependance to the toilet for peeing etc.

So, you wore diapers for the first time yesterday, and now you want to be incontinant ALL your life because you can't be bothered to go to the toilet for a wee a few times a day? I think you need to take a long hard look at your life. You are 24 and still living at home with your family. Assuming that this is something that you do want to go ahead with, how would you tell your family that you've just suddenly become incontinent? Do you think that your family would gladly bear the financial burden of buying you diapers all the time?

EbolaSan said:
I'm ready to die alone. Have no social life. I just want to be incontinent.

I think this is your problem. You've not got any other interests, so you've fixed onto this one and gone to a massive and unhealthy extreme. I would really recommend you seek proper help. You might well be depressed or have some other mental/emotional condition. From my completely amatuer perspective (which should not be replaced for proper advice from a doctor) would be to go out and start getting a social life. Take up a new hobby, get off the internet and make some friends. When you have something that you need to do everyday, and friends that you want to go out and meet and activities you've committed to you'll realise just how much of a pain being incontinent actually is and stop this self-destructive cycle.

Go and seek help from a medical professional.

Reactions: HoganBunny
Why is no one else reading troll here?

this person is either a troll or mentally disturb in one way or another and deleting this thread is probobly the best way to handle it. That being said, people who actually are incontinent dont want to be incontinent so if you think that peeing yourself will somehow make your life better you need therapy not ADISC

This is a bad idea, as many people have already pointed out. It also breaks the rules (Rule 6 - no self-harm).

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back